Inland Empire News
Riverside body identified as missing woman; boyfriend sought
RIVERSIDE, Calif. (KABC) -- Police have identified a body found in Riverside as that of a missing woman. They now want to question her boyfriend.
Kimberly Lynn Dow's body was discovered in a field near Jurupa Avenue and Tyler Street last Saturday.
The 30-year-old disappeared more than three weeks ago. Authorities have not released her cause of death, but they determined that it was a homicide.
Investigators said they want to interview Dow's 35-year-old boyfriend, Thomas Fulk, but he has eluded them so far.
Dow had been living with Fulk before she disappeared. She was reported missing in September by her mother.
An arrest warrant has been issued for Fulk on unrelated probation charges. Investigators said he should be considered armed and dangerous.
Anyone with information was asked to call the Riverside Police Department at (951) 787-7911.
body found, riverside county, inland empire news
- Machete-wielding man shot by Inglewood police
- Greuel, Garcetti rally for undecided voters
- Body found near area where hiker went missing
- CA task force aims to control gun ownership
- Couple arrested in LA pot grow operation
- Police impersonator halts bus in Redlands
- Deaf Yorkie held for ransom is back home
- Frazier Park fire: Crews gain upper hand
- Ricin letter case: FBI searches WA apartment
- Virginia parade crash injures up to 60 people
- SKorea: NKorea fires 3 short-range missiles
- Kings lose to Sharks 2-1 in OT of Game 3
- abcnews: Flesh-eating bacteria survivor's bionic hands
- OTRC: Kristen Wiig talks about missing 'SNL'