Inland Empire News
Riverside body identified as missing woman; boyfriend sought
RIVERSIDE, Calif. (KABC) -- Police have identified a body found in Riverside as that of a missing woman. They now want to question her boyfriend.
Kimberly Lynn Dow's body was discovered in a field near Jurupa Avenue and Tyler Street last Saturday.
The 30-year-old disappeared more than three weeks ago. Authorities have not released her cause of death, but they determined that it was a homicide.
Investigators said they want to interview Dow's 35-year-old boyfriend, Thomas Fulk, but he has eluded them so far.
Dow had been living with Fulk before she disappeared. She was reported missing in September by her mother.
An arrest warrant has been issued for Fulk on unrelated probation charges. Investigators said he should be considered armed and dangerous.
Anyone with information was asked to call the Riverside Police Department at (951) 787-7911.
body found, riverside county, inland empire news
- 4 stabbed at Fullerton bar; suspects sought
- IE pastor accused of paying boys for sex acts
- Malaysia asks countries for data to find jet
- Southern California heat expected to die down
- 4 kids abducted by parents in Boyle Heights
- Santa Ana crash leaves man critically injured
- Burbank man arrested in stabbing attack
- Some CA cities seek water independence
- abcnews: US travel advice from other countries
- Crimeans overwhelmingly vote for secession
- 16 killed in stampedes for jobs in Nigeria
- 2 Chile earthquakes shake Pacific shoreline
- Fetching 'Peabody & Sherman' top box office
- Photos: Billboard's 25 highest-paid musicians
- Entire Newport Beach Little League suspended
30 min ago