Inland Empire News
Perris couple reportedly beat adopted kids, ran strip club at home
PERRIS, Calif. (KABC) -- A Riverside County couple is facing charges for allegedly running a strip club out of their home in Perris and beating their adopted children.
Investigators say Gregory Lacy, 60, hit the children with various objects, including a metal cane and belts. He is also accused of sexually assaulting one of the kids. His wife, LaQuron Lacy, 43, is also facing child abuse charges. Court documents show she often refused to feed them and locked them in their bedrooms.
Authorities investigating a murder at the couple's home uncovered the alleged abuse. A 46-year-old man was shot and killed in their front yard on July 22. No arrests have been made in connection with that murder.
Investigators found that the lower level of the couple's home had been converted into a strip club. Deputies also found Ecstasy pills on a kitchen counter.
The Lacys have seven adopted children, all under the age of 11. The children have been taken by county workers.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
inland empire news
- Secret Service probe Target security breach 12 min ago
- IE man who died in custody was high on PCP
- Congress passes bipartisan budget agreement
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- Mulholland Bridge over I-405 finally opens
- $5.8M settlement reached in Calif. race crash
- 1 of 4 missing women found; mystery remains
- 96 animals rescued from 2 Los Angeles homes
- Harvard student admits to hoax to avoid final
- abcnews: DA pushes to jail 'affluenza' teen
- White House panel urges limit on NSA snooping
- Paul Walker crash: No mechanical issues
- 'Anchorman 2' is overhyped, but still funny 47 min ago
- OTRC: Justin Bieber retiring? Manager responds