Inland Empire News
Perris couple reportedly beat adopted kids, ran strip club at home
PERRIS, Calif. (KABC) -- A Riverside County couple is facing charges for allegedly running a strip club out of their home in Perris and beating their adopted children.
Investigators say Gregory Lacy, 60, hit the children with various objects, including a metal cane and belts. He is also accused of sexually assaulting one of the kids. His wife, LaQuron Lacy, 43, is also facing child abuse charges. Court documents show she often refused to feed them and locked them in their bedrooms.
Authorities investigating a murder at the couple's home uncovered the alleged abuse. A 46-year-old man was shot and killed in their front yard on July 22. No arrests have been made in connection with that murder.
Investigators found that the lower level of the couple's home had been converted into a strip club. Deputies also found Ecstasy pills on a kitchen counter.
The Lacys have seven adopted children, all under the age of 11. The children have been taken by county workers.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
inland empire news
- Wild Colorado chase ends after 3 carjackings 9 min ago
- Gusty winds elevate fire dangers in SoCal
- Mountain lion roams Hollywood Hills - video
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane
- Tanker crash shuts I-5 North lanes in Castaic 55 min ago
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- LA Co. focuses on stormwater capture projects
- Bizarre East LA bank robbery trial begins
- 5-alarm fire destroys San Francisco building
- Colorado triple homicide: Friend arrested
- abcnews: Target thigh gap photo flap sparks outrage 25 min ago
- Elderly man fights off burglar with hammer
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: Selena Gomez films Adidas ads (Photos)