Inland Empire News
Perris couple reportedly beat adopted kids, ran strip club at home
PERRIS, Calif. (KABC) -- A Riverside County couple is facing charges for allegedly running a strip club out of their home in Perris and beating their adopted children.
Investigators say Gregory Lacy, 60, hit the children with various objects, including a metal cane and belts. He is also accused of sexually assaulting one of the kids. His wife, LaQuron Lacy, 43, is also facing child abuse charges. Court documents show she often refused to feed them and locked them in their bedrooms.
Authorities investigating a murder at the couple's home uncovered the alleged abuse. A 46-year-old man was shot and killed in their front yard on July 22. No arrests have been made in connection with that murder.
Investigators found that the lower level of the couple's home had been converted into a strip club. Deputies also found Ecstasy pills on a kitchen counter.
The Lacys have seven adopted children, all under the age of 11. The children have been taken by county workers.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
inland empire news
- Tornado hits Oklahoma City suburbs; 51 dead 36 min ago
- Girl escapes brazen kidnap attempt in OC
- 3 charged in bizarre East LA '12 bank robbery
- Greuel, Garcetti make final stops across LA
- Video: Pit bull owners rally against discrimination
- Elephant meat, dead primate seized at LAX
- Laguna Beach sex assault suspect surrenders
- Fire near Frazier Park 90 percent contained
- UC hospital workers to strike over higher pay
- abcnews: Hofstra student killed in police standoff
- 2 killed in Turkey hot air balloon crash
- NKorea on day 3 of short-range weapon launches
- Ray Manzarek, The Doors founder, dies at 74 40 min ago
- OTRC: Seth MacFarlane 'unable' to host Oscars again
- Monstrous tornado touches down in Oklahoma
36 min ago