Inland Empire News
Brother-in-law shooting suspect arrested in San Bernardino
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. (KABC) -- A manhunt is over for a suspect accused of shooting and killing his brother-in-law in San Bernardino.
The shooting happened Wednesday afternoon on the 2300 block of North Mountain View Avenue.
Police said it started with a domestic dispute between an adult brother and sister. Witnesses said the sister's husband arrived, shot the brother and then took off.
According to investigators, officers responded to an apartment complex and found the victim, 26-year-old Adan Ruiz, on his front porch. The suspect, Rafael Flores, fled the scene before authorities arrived.
Flores, 27, was arrested without incident Thursday morning when he returned home. Officials said Flores was in possession of a loaded handgun.
The incident remains under investigation. Anyone with information was asked to call Det. Brian Lewis at (909) 384-5762 or Sgt. Gary Robertson at (909) 841-5361.
san bernardino county, shooting, inland empire news
- LA Times building threat: Man detained by LAPD
- Aide to councilman linked to armed robbery
- Suspect arrested in South LA teen kidnap, rape
- FBI seeks '76 murder suspect, possibly in SoCal
- SaMo teacher reinstated after subduing student
- Claremont sexual predator ID'd, arrested
- Oakland woman collapses at Coachella, dies
- South Korea ferry captain arrested - Yonhap
- 7.2-magnitude earthquake strikes Mexico
- abcnews: Workers caught filing false injury claims
- Breast cancer treatment uses extreme heat
- Michaels data breach: 2.6M cards affected
- Katharine McPhee stars in romantic TV film
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour