Inland Empire News
Brother-in-law shooting suspect arrested in San Bernardino
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. (KABC) -- A manhunt is over for a suspect accused of shooting and killing his brother-in-law in San Bernardino.
The shooting happened Wednesday afternoon on the 2300 block of North Mountain View Avenue.
Police said it started with a domestic dispute between an adult brother and sister. Witnesses said the sister's husband arrived, shot the brother and then took off.
According to investigators, officers responded to an apartment complex and found the victim, 26-year-old Adan Ruiz, on his front porch. The suspect, Rafael Flores, fled the scene before authorities arrived.
Flores, 27, was arrested without incident Thursday morning when he returned home. Officials said Flores was in possession of a loaded handgun.
The incident remains under investigation. Anyone with information was asked to call Det. Brian Lewis at (909) 384-5762 or Sgt. Gary Robertson at (909) 841-5361.
san bernardino county, shooting, inland empire news
- Malaysia missing jet may have turned back
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic
- 2 persons of interest sought in LB attack
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash
- Stage collapse reported at Servite High School
- Bees attack 71-year-old woman in Palm Desert
- IE WWII Medal of Honor recipient laid to rest
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- Obama to preserve California federal lands
- abcnews: Teens save man stuck in sewer
- Bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video