Inland Empire News
Brother-in-law shooting suspect arrested in San Bernardino
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. (KABC) -- A manhunt is over for a suspect accused of shooting and killing his brother-in-law in San Bernardino.
The shooting happened Wednesday afternoon on the 2300 block of North Mountain View Avenue.
Police said it started with a domestic dispute between an adult brother and sister. Witnesses said the sister's husband arrived, shot the brother and then took off.
According to investigators, officers responded to an apartment complex and found the victim, 26-year-old Adan Ruiz, on his front porch. The suspect, Rafael Flores, fled the scene before authorities arrived.
Flores, 27, was arrested without incident Thursday morning when he returned home. Officials said Flores was in possession of a loaded handgun.
The incident remains under investigation. Anyone with information was asked to call Det. Brian Lewis at (909) 384-5762 or Sgt. Gary Robertson at (909) 841-5361.
san bernardino county, shooting, inland empire news
- Glendale Galleria $85K bracelet thief sought 44 min ago
- Colorado shooting victim dies at hospital
- Reseda shooting suspect ID'ed as Iraq war vet
- Shoppers flock to stores for last-minute gifts
- Van Nuys arsonist suspect sought by LAFD 38 min ago
- LA family seeks justice after deputy shooting
- HB riot suspect sentenced to 12 days in jail 35 min ago
- Man arrested for suspected arson in Oxnard 7 min ago
- US holiday travelers brace for ice and snow
- Astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs 24 min ago
- abcnews: Army's new weapon can shoot down drones
- SUV makers unveil new efficient features
- Amy Adams talks playing sexy con artist
- OTRC: Chuck Norris spoofs Van Damme's 'Epic Split'