Inland Empire News
Brother-in-law shooting suspect arrested in San Bernardino
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. (KABC) -- A manhunt is over for a suspect accused of shooting and killing his brother-in-law in San Bernardino.
The shooting happened Wednesday afternoon on the 2300 block of North Mountain View Avenue.
Police said it started with a domestic dispute between an adult brother and sister. Witnesses said the sister's husband arrived, shot the brother and then took off.
According to investigators, officers responded to an apartment complex and found the victim, 26-year-old Adan Ruiz, on his front porch. The suspect, Rafael Flores, fled the scene before authorities arrived.
Flores, 27, was arrested without incident Thursday morning when he returned home. Officials said Flores was in possession of a loaded handgun.
The incident remains under investigation. Anyone with information was asked to call Det. Brian Lewis at (909) 384-5762 or Sgt. Gary Robertson at (909) 841-5361.
san bernardino county, shooting, inland empire news
- Oklahoma tornado: Recovery effort under way 39 min ago
- Greuel, Garcetti face off on Election Day
- Undersheriff Tanaka speaks out against Baca
- 'DWTS': Zendaya holds lead in final four
- LAPD officer accused of lewd acts w/ 2 girls
- 3 charged in bizarre East LA '12 bank robbery
- Video: Pit bull owners rally against discrimination
- Girl escapes brazen kidnap attempt in OC
- UC hospital workers strike over understaffing 54 min ago
- NKorea on day 3 of short-range weapon launches
- abcnews: Apple CEO defends offshore tax policy
- Heart rate fitness tool helps burn calories 47 min ago
- Ray Manzarek, The Doors founder, dies at 74
- OTRC: 'Dancing With The Stars' recap - week 10
- AEG Live spent $24M on Michael Jackson tour
13 min ago