Inland Empire News
Man arrested in connection to Redlands murder
REDLANDS, Calif. (KABC) -- A 21-year-old man was arrested in connection to an early morning homicide in Redlands, police said.
Police said they were called to the 1200 block of Webster Street just before 4 a.m. Saturday and found a 21-year-old man on the sidewalk. Paramedics pronounced the victim dead at the scene. The name of the victim and cause of death were being withheld pending a report from the San Bernardino County Coroner's Office.
Investigators said they determined that Redlands resident Gilbert Phillip Moreno was their suspect. They found him in less than 24 hours at a residence in the 3300 block of North Mountain Avenue in San Bernardino.
Moreno was arrested on suspicion of murder and transported to West Valley Detention Center in Rancho Cucamonga.
Anyone with information was asked to contact detectives at (909) 798-7688 or Redlands police dispatch at (909) 798-7681.
arrest, homicide investigation, murder, inland empire news
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US 13 min ago
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- Torrance donut shop robbery: Suspect sought
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Anaheim 15 min ago
- Man found dead after house fire in Orange 30 min ago
- 405 accidents snarl Sepulveda Pass commute 52 min ago
- Kelly Thomas trial: Cause of death revisited
- Baca says special hiring program dismantled
- Harry Reid in the hospital for observation
- 4.6-magnitude Mexico quake felt in SoCal
- abcnews: Service dog sniffs out girl's disease
- London theater collapse: Aging venues safe?
- Harry Potter play in the works by J.K. Rowling 2 min ago
- OTRC: Phil Robertson's fam talk 'Duck Dynasty' future