Inland Empire News
Man arrested in connection to Redlands murder
REDLANDS, Calif. (KABC) -- A 21-year-old man was arrested in connection to an early morning homicide in Redlands, police said.
Police said they were called to the 1200 block of Webster Street just before 4 a.m. Saturday and found a 21-year-old man on the sidewalk. Paramedics pronounced the victim dead at the scene. The name of the victim and cause of death were being withheld pending a report from the San Bernardino County Coroner's Office.
Investigators said they determined that Redlands resident Gilbert Phillip Moreno was their suspect. They found him in less than 24 hours at a residence in the 3300 block of North Mountain Avenue in San Bernardino.
Moreno was arrested on suspicion of murder and transported to West Valley Detention Center in Rancho Cucamonga.
Anyone with information was asked to contact detectives at (909) 798-7688 or Redlands police dispatch at (909) 798-7681.
arrest, homicide investigation, murder, inland empire news
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- Bizarre East LA bank robbery trial begins 21 min ago
- Roommate arrested in Westmont homicide
- Missing jetliner made it to Malacca Strait 1 min ago
- Coach pleads no contest to molesting girls 52 min ago
- Missing hiker rescued in Santa Clarita canyon
- LAPD crash: Funeral services announced 23 min ago
- Portion of 405 South to close for 2 nights
- 5 measles cases in Orange County confirmed
- CVS allegedly lost track of 37K painkillers
- Colorado triple homicide: Friend arrested 45 min ago
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: Keith Richards releasing children's book