Inland Empire News
Man arrested in connection to Redlands murder
REDLANDS, Calif. (KABC) -- A 21-year-old man was arrested in connection to an early morning homicide in Redlands, police said.
Police said they were called to the 1200 block of Webster Street just before 4 a.m. Saturday and found a 21-year-old man on the sidewalk. Paramedics pronounced the victim dead at the scene. The name of the victim and cause of death were being withheld pending a report from the San Bernardino County Coroner's Office.
Investigators said they determined that Redlands resident Gilbert Phillip Moreno was their suspect. They found him in less than 24 hours at a residence in the 3300 block of North Mountain Avenue in San Bernardino.
Moreno was arrested on suspicion of murder and transported to West Valley Detention Center in Rancho Cucamonga.
Anyone with information was asked to contact detectives at (909) 798-7688 or Redlands police dispatch at (909) 798-7681.
arrest, homicide investigation, murder, inland empire news
- Metro votes to keep ExpressLanes program 26 min ago
- LAPD Mid-City station shooter dies of injuries
- Afghan hospital guard kills 3 American doctors
- Willowbrook gunman kills teen at apartment 56 min ago
- Protestors commemorate Armenian Genocide 11 min ago
- 2 killed, 5 hurt in I-5 accident in Irvine
- Oxnard teacher arrested for child annoyance
- Granada Hills fire damages strip mall shops
- Ferry death toll at 175; families outraged
- NorCal bus crash: Mother of student sues FedEx
- abcnews: 'SOS' message saves marooned snorkelers
- 6.7-mag. quake off British Columbia coast
- NYPD Twitter backlash spreads to LAPD
- OTRC: Peter Jackson: 'The Hobbit 3' title changed