Inland Empire News
Highway 330 accident: Flatbed truck loses control, crushes Acura
SAN BERNARDINO MOUNTAINS (KABC) -- Two people were killed in an accident on Highway 330 in the San Bernardino Mountains that left a flatbed truck on top of another vehicle on Monday.
The accident happened about five miles north of the 210 Freeway just before 3 p.m. Authorities say the flatbed truck lost control for unknown reasons, and the driver was either ejected or jumped out. He was declared dead at the scene.
The unoccupied truck continued down Highway 330 before coming into contact with a white Acura RL. The flatbed ended up on top of the Acura, crushing it. A male driver was declared dead at the scene. A female passenger was rushed to a local hospital with unknown injuries.
Highway 330 was expected to be closed until at least 6:30 p.m.
accident, san bernardino county, inland empire news, rob mcmillan
- Jameis Winston won't be charged in rape case 47 min ago
- Fast food workers protest, want $15 an hour
- US teacher killed in Benghazi: officials
- Cold snap moving across Southern California
- Montebello remains are not human - coroner 19 min ago
- 2 deputies OK after crash on West 105 Freeway
- IE basketball coach accused of sexual misconduct
- The Game raises money for family of slain boy
- Identical triplets born to Sacramento couple 8 min ago
- Idaho school bus crash: 1 child killed, 4 hurt 33 min ago
- abcnews: Teen saved after swallowing magnets
- Manhattan Toy Quixel baby rattles recalled
- Banksy 'Flower Girl' could fetch up to $300K
- OTRC: 'The Amazing Spider-Man 2' official trailer
- Holiday headache triggers to watch out for
8 min ago