Inland Empire News
IE homeowners get aid at American Dream Event
ONTARIO, Calif. (KABC) -- Help is on hand for struggling homeowners in the Inland Empire at a free five-day event in Ontario.
The Neighborhood Assistance Corporation of America, or NACA, is holding its American Dream Event from Thursday through Monday at the Ontario Convention Center.
The event, which also made a stop there in January, has counselors and bank representatives on hand to assist with things like on-site loan modifications and independent foreclosure reviews.
New figures show the Inland Empire had the second highest foreclosure rate in the nation during the third quarter with one in 73 homes in some stage of the process.
To register and see a list of documents to bring, you can go to www.naca.com.
American Dream Event
Ontario Convention Center
2000 E. Convention Center Way
Ontario, CA 91764
Oct. 25 - Oct. 29; 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
housing market, san bernardino county, inland empire news
- S. Korea ferry: Evacuation order delayed 41 min ago
- Monterey Park fire engine crash injures 15 25 min ago
- Bell corruption: Rizzo gets 12 years in prison
- Arsonist sought in San Pedro Elks Lodge fire
- Google Glass robbers target Venice resident
- Victim found on 605 Freeway dies of injuries
- 'Luger Bandit' bank robbery suspect caught
- Distracted-driving trial: OC jury deadlocks
- Solvang ordnance scare prompts evacuations
- Boston Marathon hoax: Suspect is bipolar
- abcnews: Missing girls case solved 40 years later
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced
- 'X-Men' director accused of sexual assault
- OTRC: AC/DC: Malcolm Young taking break