Inland Empire News
IE homeowners get aid at American Dream Event
ONTARIO, Calif. (KABC) -- Help is on hand for struggling homeowners in the Inland Empire at a free five-day event in Ontario.
The Neighborhood Assistance Corporation of America, or NACA, is holding its American Dream Event from Thursday through Monday at the Ontario Convention Center.
The event, which also made a stop there in January, has counselors and bank representatives on hand to assist with things like on-site loan modifications and independent foreclosure reviews.
New figures show the Inland Empire had the second highest foreclosure rate in the nation during the third quarter with one in 73 homes in some stage of the process.
To register and see a list of documents to bring, you can go to www.naca.com.
American Dream Event
Ontario Convention Center
2000 E. Convention Center Way
Ontario, CA 91764
Oct. 25 - Oct. 29; 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
housing market, san bernardino county, inland empire news
- Missing jet flew for 6+ hrs after contact drop
- 4 kids abducted by parents in Boyle Heights
- Gorman brush fire: Crews gaining upper hand
- Woman's remains, clothes found at Orange County wilderness park
- Earthquake w/ mag-3.9 rattles Castaic area
- Woman, horse rescued at Angeles Nat'l Forest
- Body found at Anaheim trash recycling center 34 min ago
- abcnews: NJ mom who hired hit man speaks out
- Honda Odysseys recalled amid fuel leak fears
- Ukraine: Russian forces move outside Crimea 40 min ago
- Green cars for rent at niche LA-based company
- Baby gorilla born through rare C-section
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies
- OTRC: Jamie Lynn Spears, 22, gets married - report
- Salt water treatment helps rare lung disease
52 min ago