Inland Empire News
IE homeowners get aid at American Dream Event
ONTARIO, Calif. (KABC) -- Help is on hand for struggling homeowners in the Inland Empire at a free five-day event in Ontario.
The Neighborhood Assistance Corporation of America, or NACA, is holding its American Dream Event from Thursday through Monday at the Ontario Convention Center.
The event, which also made a stop there in January, has counselors and bank representatives on hand to assist with things like on-site loan modifications and independent foreclosure reviews.
New figures show the Inland Empire had the second highest foreclosure rate in the nation during the third quarter with one in 73 homes in some stage of the process.
To register and see a list of documents to bring, you can go to www.naca.com.
American Dream Event
Ontario Convention Center
2000 E. Convention Center Way
Ontario, CA 91764
Oct. 25 - Oct. 29; 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
housing market, san bernardino county, inland empire news
- Reseda shooting injures 2 on Canby Avenue 4 min ago
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- Target probe focuses on processing centers
- Pope's message to end hunger hits home in IE 42 min ago
- Slain chase suspect's family files $20M claim
- Indio High students, faculty tested for TB
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- Calif. jobless rate continues positive trend
- Helicopter gunships used in MX resort battle
- abcnews: One of Van Gogh's last paintings unveiled
- San Jose company recalls sausage products
- Jewelry shopping tips: How to avoid rip-offs 11 min ago
- Bejo's 'Past' character sometimes unlikeable
- OTRC: Beyonce kisses Madonna's daughter (Photo)