Inland Empire News
Yucaipa bank robbery suspect images released
YUCAIPA, Calif. (KABC) -- The San Bernardino Sheriff's Department is seeking a suspect who committed a bank robbery Wednesday.
At about 2:51 p.m. Wednesday, sheriff's deputies at the Yucaipa station received a robbery alarm at a Citibank branch on Yucaipa Avenue.
A suspect gave a note to a teller demanding money, saying he was armed. The teller gave the suspect an undisclosed amount of money and the suspect fled on foot toward the back of the property. He was last seen jumping a fence into a motor-home park. No one was injured.
A similar bank robbery occurred earlier Wednesday in Murrieta. The FBI was investigating the robberies along with the San Bernardino and Riverside county sheriff's departments.
Surveillance images of the Yucaipa suspect were released Thursday.
Anyone with information about this crime is urged to contact the Yucaipa Police and Sheriff's Station at (909) 790-3105. Persons wishing to provide information anonymously may do so by calling We-Tip at (800) 78-CRIME or via the website www.wetip.com.
bank robbery, inland empire news
- Suspect arrested in South LA teen kidnap, rape 5 min ago
- Claremont sexual predator ID'd, arrested
- 7.2-magnitude earthquake strikes Mexico
- E-cigarette ban in public to go into effect
- SaMo teacher reinstated after subduing student
- Oakland woman collapses at Coachella, dies
- Crates of mail found abandoned in Hollywood
- 4 sought in Highland home-invasion robbery
- South Korea ferry captain arrested - Yonhap
- Mount Everest avalanche kills at least 12
- abcnews: Workers caught filing false injury claims
- Pro-Russian insurgents ignore diplomatic deal
- Sub scours ocean for missing Malaysian jet
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)