Inland Empire News
Yucaipa bank robbery suspect images released
YUCAIPA, Calif. (KABC) -- The San Bernardino Sheriff's Department is seeking a suspect who committed a bank robbery Wednesday.
At about 2:51 p.m. Wednesday, sheriff's deputies at the Yucaipa station received a robbery alarm at a Citibank branch on Yucaipa Avenue.
A suspect gave a note to a teller demanding money, saying he was armed. The teller gave the suspect an undisclosed amount of money and the suspect fled on foot toward the back of the property. He was last seen jumping a fence into a motor-home park. No one was injured.
A similar bank robbery occurred earlier Wednesday in Murrieta. The FBI was investigating the robberies along with the San Bernardino and Riverside county sheriff's departments.
Surveillance images of the Yucaipa suspect were released Thursday.
Anyone with information about this crime is urged to contact the Yucaipa Police and Sheriff's Station at (909) 790-3105. Persons wishing to provide information anonymously may do so by calling We-Tip at (800) 78-CRIME or via the website www.wetip.com.
bank robbery, inland empire news
- Mulholland Bridge over I-405 finally opens
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- Venice beating caught on cam; suspects sought
- Baca acknowledges deputy hiring issues
- Motorcycle officer injured in Mid-City crash
- Woman shot to death in Long Beach; no arrests
- Proposed power plant splits Palmdale, Lancaster
- Man kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- abcnews: Pope delivers Christmas message to serve poor
- MoneyGram scam victims receive refund checks
- Colorado school shooter wrote plan on arm
- India diplomat claims cavity search in NYC 22 min ago
- Video: 'American Hustle' takes you back to the '70s
- Photos: Brad Pitt over the years, 1991 to present 20 min ago