Inland Empire News
Big Bear ski resorts announce 48-hour half-off sale
BIG BEAR LAKE, Calif. (KABC) -- The Big Bear Lake Resort Association announced the first official day of the 2012-2013 ski season Monday at Big Bear Mountain Resorts (Snow Summit and Bear Mountain). To mark the occasion, the association announced a 48-hour sale on lift tickets and lodging.
The sale offers a half-off discount on midweek lift tickets bundled with 25-percent off lodging accommodations.
Customers can purchase one or two midweek lift tickets for half-off the regular rate of $59.
The sale began Monday at 9 a.m. and will expire at 9 a.m. on Wednesday.
For more information, go to http://www.bigbear.com/.
inland empire news
- Amber Alert canceled; LB boy found safe 26 min ago
- Montclair hit-run kills woman, injures teen 52 min ago
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home 17 min ago
- Suspect arrested for Dana Point shooting
- Car crashes into OC yard; 2 killed, 1 injured
- Malaysia missing jet: Stolen passports probed 6 min ago
- Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- Minnesota lawmaker apologizes for NBA tweet
- abcnews: Convicted murderer of 7 awarded nearly $500K
- Sbarro files for second bankruptcy in 3 years
- Effexor recalled due to possible contamination
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- 'The Bachelor' finale: 5 things to know...