Inland Empire News
Man stabbed, hospitalized in Riverside
RIVERSIDE, Calif. (KABC) -- A man was stabbed in a knife attack in Riverside Wednesday.
Riverside police responded to a report of male subject down on the 4500 block of Jurupa Avenue at 5:42 p.m.
Responding officers located a wounded man next to a folding knife.
A witness said the victim had been involved in a physical altercation with the occupants of a dark blue or black Honda.
The suspects were described as Hispanic males.
The victim was hospitalized with multiple stab wounds to his chest and is listed in critical condition.
No motive is known at this time. An investigation was ongoing.
Anyone with information was asked to contact Detective Dave Smith at (951) 353-7103 or Detective Greg Rowe at (951) 353-7136.
riverside county, stabbing, fight, inland empire news
- LAPD Officer Lee honored at funeral service
- 2 dead after car plows through SXSW crowd 39 min ago
- NYC explosion kills 7; rescuers resume search 16 min ago
- OC high-speed chase ends in police shooting
- LA sheriff candidates faceoff in 1st debate
- Pedestrian hit, killed on I-5 in Downey area
- 2 sought for stealing purses at Bell salons
- Body of man found at Montebello parking lot
- Ex-Manson follower granted parole for 3rd time
- Malaysia plane search widens toward India 22 min ago
- abcnews: Amazon accused of cheating on free shipping
- Soldier pops out of box, surprises daughter
- Chris Pine arrested for DUI in New Zealand
- OTRC: Elizabeth Olsen engaged, report says