Inland Empire News
Man stabbed, hospitalized in Riverside
RIVERSIDE, Calif. (KABC) -- A man was stabbed in a knife attack in Riverside Wednesday.
Riverside police responded to a report of male subject down on the 4500 block of Jurupa Avenue at 5:42 p.m.
Responding officers located a wounded man next to a folding knife.
A witness said the victim had been involved in a physical altercation with the occupants of a dark blue or black Honda.
The suspects were described as Hispanic males.
The victim was hospitalized with multiple stab wounds to his chest and is listed in critical condition.
No motive is known at this time. An investigation was ongoing.
Anyone with information was asked to contact Detective Dave Smith at (951) 353-7103 or Detective Greg Rowe at (951) 353-7136.
riverside county, stabbing, fight, inland empire news
- Fast food workers protest, want $15 an hour
- US teacher killed in Benghazi: officials 43 min ago
- The Game raises money for family of slain boy
- Cold snap moving across Southern California
- 2 deputies OK after crash on West 105 Freeway
- IE basketball coach accused of sexual misconduct
- Motorcycle officer struck by hit-run driver
- Bratton picked as NYPD commissioner again
- Idaho school bus crash: 1 child killed, 4 hurt 41 min ago
- abcnews: Teen saved after swallowing magnets
- Stolen truck with radioactive load found
- Manhattan Toy Quixel baby rattles recalled
- Banksy 'Flower Girl' could fetch up to $300K 24 min ago
- OTRC: 'The Amazing Spider-Man 2' official trailer