Inland Empire News
San Bernardino strip mall fire burns 4 units
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. (KABC) -- Fire investigators are working to find out what started a blaze that burned four units in a strip mall in San Bernardino.
Flames broke out just before 8:30 p.m. Monday in the 300 block of West Athol Street. Firefighters think the blaze started in an automotive store and then spread to several nearby units. They also say the cause appears suspicious.
Firefighters were able to save seven other units. No one was hurt.
san bernardino county, fire, inland empire news
- Secret Service probe Target security breach
- Fire erupts at strip mall in Hawthorne 13 min ago
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense rests its case
- LA Council speaks on immigration deportations
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- IE man who died in custody was high on PCP
- Man convicted at 16 resentenced under new law
- $5.8M settlement reached in Calif. race crash
- abcnews: DA pushes to jail 'affluenza' teen
- Congress passes bipartisan budget agreement
- Mexico resort shootout: 5 dead in Rocky Point
- Electroporation may treat melanoma patients
- 'Anchorman 2' is overhyped, but still funny
- OTRC: Justin Bieber retiring? Manager responds