Inland Empire News
Woman fatally stabbed in Rancho Cucamonga; husband arrested
RANCHO CUCAMONGA, Calif. (KABC) -- A woman was found fatally stabbed inside her Rancho Cucamonga home Tuesday night, and police have arrested her husband.
The incident happened just before 11 p.m. in the 8000 block of Tulsa Place. When authorities arrived, they found 48-year-old Pamela Ramirez suffering from stab wounds. She was pronounced dead at the scene.
Her husband, 49-year-old Robert Ramirez, was arrested around 4 a.m. in Beaumont, according to authorities.
It was not immediately known what prompted the stabbing, but investigators said an argument was heard coming from the couple's home before deputies arrived.
The stabbing remains under investigation. Anyone with information was asked to call the the San Bernardino County Sheriff's Homicide Division at (909) 387-3589.
stabbing, san bernardino county, inland empire news
- Santa Ana jewelry store robbery caught on cam 13 min ago
- Nelson Mandela mourners pay last respects 35 min ago
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year
- Auto thefts up in CA after realignment -study
- Man arrested in 'revenge porn' website case
- FBI arrest several alleged MS-13 gang members
- UC Riverside employee diagnosed w/ meningitis
- LA supervisors criticize Baca amid jail probe
- Bell moving forward after Spaccia conviction
- abcnews: Woman claws way out of locked bathroom
- Bipartisan negotiators reach modest budget deal
- Eastern snowstorm brings closures, delays
- US Navy sailor surprises family on ABC comedy
- OTRC: Demi Lovato's cocaine, alcohol confessions