Inland Empire News
Wildomar yard sale targeted by armed robber
WILDOMAR, Calif. (KABC) -- Wildomar police are searching for a man who robbed a woman holding a yard sale in the front yard of her home at gunpoint.
Authorities received a call around 12:16 p.m. Saturday about an armed robbery at a home in the 32900 block of Crescent Avenue.
The woman who was holding the yard sale told police the suspects arrived in a black two-door sedan and parked right in front of her home. A man exited the car and looked around the sale. The suspect then picked up a cement/tile saw and started to walk back toward the car. When confronted by the homeowner, the suspect brandished a black semi-auto handgun and threatened to shoot her. The man then got into the vehicle, and then fled the scene with the driver.
The suspect was described as a white male in his 30s, about 5 feet 7 inches tall with a medium build and short blond hair. He had several tattoos on his left shoulder and the left side of his body below his left arm.
The driver of the vehicle was described as a white male adult with short black hair.
Anyone with information was asked to contact the Wildomar Police Department at (951) 245-3300.
robbery, riverside county, inland empire news
- Suspect arrested in South LA teen kidnap, rape 7 min ago
- Claremont sexual predator ID'd, arrested
- 7.2-magnitude earthquake strikes Mexico
- E-cigarette ban in public to go into effect
- Oakland woman collapses at Coachella, dies
- Prop 8 lawyer's views on gay marriage changing
- Whittier standoff with hostage ends peacefully
- 4 sought in Highland home-invasion robbery
- South Korea ferry captain arrested - Yonhap 11 min ago
- Mount Everest avalanche kills at least 12
- abcnews: Workers caught filing false injury claims
- Pro-Russian insurgents ignore diplomatic deal
- Sub scours ocean for missing Malaysian jet
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)