Inland Empire News
Wildomar yard sale targeted by armed robber
WILDOMAR, Calif. (KABC) -- Wildomar police are searching for a man who robbed a woman holding a yard sale in the front yard of her home at gunpoint.
Authorities received a call around 12:16 p.m. Saturday about an armed robbery at a home in the 32900 block of Crescent Avenue.
The woman who was holding the yard sale told police the suspects arrived in a black two-door sedan and parked right in front of her home. A man exited the car and looked around the sale. The suspect then picked up a cement/tile saw and started to walk back toward the car. When confronted by the homeowner, the suspect brandished a black semi-auto handgun and threatened to shoot her. The man then got into the vehicle, and then fled the scene with the driver.
The suspect was described as a white male in his 30s, about 5 feet 7 inches tall with a medium build and short blond hair. He had several tattoos on his left shoulder and the left side of his body below his left arm.
The driver of the vehicle was described as a white male adult with short black hair.
Anyone with information was asked to contact the Wildomar Police Department at (951) 245-3300.
robbery, riverside county, inland empire news
- Fallbrook bus crash: 1 dead, several injured 21 min ago
- Tour bus overturns on 15 Freeway in Corona 9 min ago
- London theater partial collapse; 75+ hurt
- Kelly Thomas trial: Cause of death revisited
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- School hacking: Tutor wanted for questioning
- Kate Middleton phone messages read in court
- 4.6-magnitude Mexico quake felt in SoCal 27 min ago
- abcnews: Missing medical resident's car found
- Report finds bacteria on 97 percent of chicken
- Local woman receives seizure-treating implant
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston diagnosed w/ Lupus Myelitis