Inland Empire News
Gymnastics coach accused of sex with minors due in court
RIVERSIDE, Calif. (KABC) -- A former dentist and gymnastics coach accused of having sexual relationships with underage girls was due in a Riverside courtroom Monday.
Trial began for 44-year old David Martinus Rejakvam. The suspect is charged with unlawful sex with a minor and lewd acts on a child under 14.
Authorities say the crimes happened while he worked as a gymnastics coach at a private facility in Riverside.
If convicted on all charges, Rejakvam could face 21 years in prison.
sex crimes, arrest, court case, inland empire news
- Malaysia Airlines flight goes missing 3 min ago
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- Oxnard residents burglarize home
- Palms apartment fire: Woman found dead
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- abcnews: Meat contaminated w/ LSD sickens family
- Florida mom charged with attempted murder
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Former NFL player Sharper to stay in jail
- Oprah gives away Essence cover dress to fan
- OTRC: Ke$ha leaves rehab after 2 months
- Supermarket overload: Too many product...
55 min ago