Inland Empire News
Suspect arrested in San Bernardino school burglaries
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. (KABC) -- A man was arrested on suspicion of committing several burglaries at various San Bernardino City schools Sunday.
Kyle Lamont Moore, 20, was arrested on burglary charges in the 1400 block of North Canyon Drive around 9 p.m. after officers served a search warrant at his residence during a follow-up investigation.
The suspect was found to be in possession of 20 desktop computers that had been stolen from San Bernardino High School. The computers were worth a value of $30,000.
Moore was arrested for possession of stolen property and booked at Central Detention Center in San Bernardino.
The investigation is ongoing.
Anyone with information regarding the burglaries or Moore was asked to call Sgt. Travis Walker at (909) 384-5642 or Detective Devin Peck at (909) 384-5657.
arrest, burglary, san bernardino county, inland empire news
- Woman attacked at OC mall parking structure
- 3 Simi Valley schools face possible shutdown
- NKorea executes leader's uncle as a traitor
- 12 arrested, $2.5M in drugs seized in sting
- Ex-deputy convicted in fatal bar shooting
- Bell's Rizzo to plead guilty to tax evasion
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense presents case
- House easily approves bipartisan budget bill
- abcnews: Ohio police chief slams Kanye West
- 4 stabbed in parking lot after Broncos game
- IKEA recalls lamp following death of child
- Giant lobster caught in Huntington Beach
- Redmond O'Neal testifies in Fawcett art case
- OTRC: Disney Channel film to feature Belle's son