Inland Empire News
Suspect arrested in San Bernardino school burglaries
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. (KABC) -- A man was arrested on suspicion of committing several burglaries at various San Bernardino City schools Sunday.
Kyle Lamont Moore, 20, was arrested on burglary charges in the 1400 block of North Canyon Drive around 9 p.m. after officers served a search warrant at his residence during a follow-up investigation.
The suspect was found to be in possession of 20 desktop computers that had been stolen from San Bernardino High School. The computers were worth a value of $30,000.
Moore was arrested for possession of stolen property and booked at Central Detention Center in San Bernardino.
The investigation is ongoing.
Anyone with information regarding the burglaries or Moore was asked to call Sgt. Travis Walker at (909) 384-5642 or Detective Devin Peck at (909) 384-5657.
arrest, burglary, san bernardino county, inland empire news
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake strikes Mexico 22 min ago
- Whittier standoff with hostage ends peacefully
- S. Korean ferry's slow evacuation probed
- E-cigarette ban in public to go into effect
- Griffith Park mountain lion exposed to poison
- Sriracha owner considers moving plant to TX?
- Tenants receive relocation money from landlord
- Prop 8 lawyer's views on gay marriage changing
- Mount Everest avalanche kills at least 12 59 min ago
- Chelsea Clinton pregnant with 1st child
- abcnews: Victim's mom halts killer's execution
- Bryan Singer's accuser talks alleged abuse
- Key dates announced for 87th Oscars in 2015
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)
- 'The Other Woman' gets last laugh in theaters
56 min ago