Inland Empire News
Suspect arrested in San Bernardino school burglaries
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. (KABC) -- A man was arrested on suspicion of committing several burglaries at various San Bernardino City schools Sunday.
Kyle Lamont Moore, 20, was arrested on burglary charges in the 1400 block of North Canyon Drive around 9 p.m. after officers served a search warrant at his residence during a follow-up investigation.
The suspect was found to be in possession of 20 desktop computers that had been stolen from San Bernardino High School. The computers were worth a value of $30,000.
Moore was arrested for possession of stolen property and booked at Central Detention Center in San Bernardino.
The investigation is ongoing.
Anyone with information regarding the burglaries or Moore was asked to call Sgt. Travis Walker at (909) 384-5642 or Detective Devin Peck at (909) 384-5657.
arrest, burglary, san bernardino county, inland empire news
- Crews search for survivors of Okla. tornado
- Greuel, Garcetti face off on Election Day 35 min ago
- LAPD officer accused of lewd acts on 2 girls
- Undersheriff Tanaka speaks out against Baca
- Police impersonator halts bus in Redlands
- Girl escapes brazen kidnap attempt in OC
- LA voters to decide future of marijuana shops 14 min ago
- Jogger sexually assaulted in Santa Paula 5 min ago
- UC hospital workers strike over understaffing 11 min ago
- Former IRS chief knew little about targeting
- abcnews: Apple CEO defends offshore tax policy
- Heart rate fitness tool helps burn calories
- 'DWTS': Zendaya holds lead in final four
- Photos: 'Dancing With The Stars' week 10
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
54 min ago