Inland Empire News
Temecula CHP chase, crash video released
TEMECULA, Calif. (KABC) -- A high-speed chase in the Inland Empire came to dramatic end, and the whole thing was caught on dashboard camera.
The incident began after a California Highway Patrol officer Tasered a man who was exhibiting strange behavior back in March.
The man managed to get away and drove off on the I-15 in Temecula.
The chase came to an end in Wildomar, where the patrol car rammed the Honda Civic. The driver, 24-year-old Thomas Landry of San Diego, pleaded guilty to evading and obstructing an officer.
The video was released after a request by the Riverside Press Enterprise.
riverside county, california highway patrol, car chase, caught on tape, inland empire news
- Reseda shooting injures 2 on Canby Avenue 8 min ago
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- Target probe focuses on processing centers
- Pope's message to end hunger hits home in IE 34 min ago
- Slain chase suspect's family files $20M claim
- Indio High students, faculty tested for TB
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- Calif. jobless rate continues positive trend
- Helicopter gunships used in MX resort battle
- abcnews: One of Van Gogh's last paintings unveiled
- San Jose company recalls sausage products
- Jewelry shopping tips: How to avoid rip-offs 3 min ago
- Bejo's 'Past' character sometimes unlikeable
- OTRC: Beyonce kisses Madonna's daughter (Photo)
- Latest weather with Dallas Raines
52 min ago