Inland Empire News
Second man arrested in Ontario triple murder
ONTARIO, Calif. (KABC) -- A second man has been arrested in the botched home invasion robbery that left three people dead in Ontario.
Michael Andre Hall, 23, was arrested Friday without incident at his home in the city of Upland. He will be booked for three counts of murder.
Authorities believe the suspects intended to rob 31-year-old Brandon Perez at a house on the 1000 block of South Magnolia Avenue on Monday, but the robbery didn't go as planned. He and two suspects were killed in an apparent gun fight.
Steven Carter, 34, of Upland, was arrested earlier this week. The two other suspects who were killed that day were identified as 25-year-old Albert Lamar Thomas of Ontario and 27-year-old Aaron Rafael Phillip Andrews of Upland.
Investigators found shotguns, rifles and marijuana inside the home.
Detectives still believe that Perez was targeted, but say the investigation is ongoing. Anyone with information was asked to call police at (909) 395-2764.
san bernardino county, homicide investigation, shooting, murder, inland empire news
- Indecent exposure suspect sought in Irvine 56 min ago
- NYC apartment explosion, collapse kills 2
- Gusty winds elevate fire dangers in SoCal
- Missing flight's last words were routine
- Tanker crash shuts I-5 North lanes in Castaic
- Mountain lion roams Hollywood Hills - video
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- Wild Colorado chase ends after 3 carjackings
- Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer won't seek third term 57 min ago
- Ukraine accuses Russia of military buildup
- abcnews: Target thigh gap photo flap sparks outrage
- Fitbit Force recalled over allergic reactions
- Chris Pine arrested for DUI in New Zealand
- OTRC: 'The Big Bang Theory' renewed for 3 seasons