Inland Empire News
Second man arrested in Ontario triple murder
ONTARIO, Calif. (KABC) -- A second man has been arrested in the botched home invasion robbery that left three people dead in Ontario.
Michael Andre Hall, 23, was arrested Friday without incident at his home in the city of Upland. He will be booked for three counts of murder.
Authorities believe the suspects intended to rob 31-year-old Brandon Perez at a house on the 1000 block of South Magnolia Avenue on Monday, but the robbery didn't go as planned. He and two suspects were killed in an apparent gun fight.
Steven Carter, 34, of Upland, was arrested earlier this week. The two other suspects who were killed that day were identified as 25-year-old Albert Lamar Thomas of Ontario and 27-year-old Aaron Rafael Phillip Andrews of Upland.
Investigators found shotguns, rifles and marijuana inside the home.
Detectives still believe that Perez was targeted, but say the investigation is ongoing. Anyone with information was asked to call police at (909) 395-2764.
san bernardino county, homicide investigation, shooting, murder, inland empire news
- Las Vegas casino shooting video released
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down
- Disabled councilman knocked out in Devore crash
- '12 Years a Slave,' 'Hustle' lead Globes noms 9 min ago
- Wife, sister shot in purported mercy killings
- Human remains found in forest above Altadena
- 'Button-down Bandit' arrested after pursuit
- Prisoner reduction deadline pushed to April
- 1 dead in small plane crash off Molokai, Hawaii
- Senator's aide arrested on child porn charges
- abcnews: Bernie Madoff's 7 biggest lies
- Moving while sitting can prevent back pain
- SAG Awards: '12 Years a Slave' leads noms
- OTRC: Idina Menzel and Taye Diggs separate