Inland Empire News
Temecula drug ring bust nets 22 students
TEMECULA, Calif. (KABC) -- Nearly two dozen students have been arrested in a drug ring bust at two Temecula high schools.
The 22 students at Temecula Valley and Chaparral high schools were escorted off campus on Tuesday.
The arrests ended a long undercover investigation by the Riverside County Sheriff's Department.
The students were allegedly providing drugs, such as cocaine, ecstasy and heroin to their peers. Two adult women were also arrested on suspicion of child endangerment in connection with the case.
riverside county, arrest, inland empire news
- Venice beating caught on cam; suspects sought
- Baca acknowledges deputy hiring issues
- Hollywood burglary suspects caught on camera
- MoneyGram scam victims receive refund checks
- Venice boardwalk crash victims recount ordeal
- East LA coach charged with molesting 2 teens
- LAX suspect indicted on 1st-degree murder
- Yellowstone supervolcano bigger than thought
- Man kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- Reporter rejects Toronto mayor's apology
- Colorado school shooter wrote plan on arm
- abcnews: Father, daughter recreate wedding photos
- Timberlake helps fan propose to girlfriend
- Photos: Meryl Streep, Julia Roberts at 'August' debut