Inland Empire News
Temecula drug ring bust nets 22 students
TEMECULA, Calif. (KABC) -- Nearly two dozen students have been arrested in a drug ring bust at two Temecula high schools.
The 22 students at Temecula Valley and Chaparral high schools were escorted off campus on Tuesday.
The arrests ended a long undercover investigation by the Riverside County Sheriff's Department.
The students were allegedly providing drugs, such as cocaine, ecstasy and heroin to their peers. Two adult women were also arrested on suspicion of child endangerment in connection with the case.
riverside county, arrest, inland empire news
- DUI driver slams car into LA home; girl dead
- 2 nurses stabbed in separate hospital attacks 28 min ago
- Teen survives CA to HI flight in wheel well
- 3 new Hollywood sex abuse lawsuits expected
- LAPD officer hurt in Northridge 4-car crash
- LA coach gets 130 years in child molest case
- Oxnard pedestrian hit at intersection, dies
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero'
- Drone in Yemen kills 9 al Qaeda members
- SKorea ferry accident death toll at 58
- abcnews: Dashcams capture possible meteorite
- Kevin Sharp, country singer, dies at age 43
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for 3rd week
- OTRC: Kate Mara on 'Transcendence,' terrorist role