Inland Empire News
Ontario man arrested for break-in, sexual assault
ONTARIO, Calif. (KABC) -- An Ontario man was arrested Wednesday for breaking into a woman's house and sexually assaulting her.
Police were called to a residence on the 200 block of North Vine Avenue at about 9:49 a.m. Wednesday.
A 41-year-old woman told responding officers had entered her home through an unlocked door and sexually assaulted her. The woman told police the man was armed with a handgun. He left before police arrived.
Officers located the suspect walking in the area on the 500 block of West Holt Boulevard and arrested him. He was carrying a realistic-looking pellet gun.
Police were investigating a similar incident that occurred about an hour earlier nearby on the 100 block of North Pleasant Avenue. A suspect unsuccessfully attempted to break into a residence there.
Ontario resident Daniel Anthony Aguirre, 20, was arrested on charges of burglary and assault.
Anyone with information about the case or similar incidents is encouraged to contact Ontario Police at (909) 395-2001.
arrest, sexual assault, inland empire news
- Spaccia convicted in Bell corruption trial
- 18 indicted in LA Sheriff's Dept abuse probe
- Southland seeing cold temps, windy conditions 41 min ago
- Houseguest arrested after 80-year-old's death
- Glendale man gets 5 yrs in 'sextortion' case
- 'Button-down' Bandit' strikes Corona bank
- Man arrested for Ventura transient's murder
- Ex-SD Mayor Filner sentenced for harassment
- Storm snarls travel; power outages persist
- abcnews: Gun makers thriving year after Newtown
- North Korea purges Kim Jong Un's uncle
- Video: Evangeline Lilly talks 'The Hobbit' film 25 min ago
- Jenni Rivera plane crash: New details emerge
- OTRC: Meredith Baxter weds partner Nancy Locke