Inland Empire News
Ontario man arrested for break-in, sexual assault
ONTARIO, Calif. (KABC) -- An Ontario man was arrested Wednesday for breaking into a woman's house and sexually assaulting her.
Police were called to a residence on the 200 block of North Vine Avenue at about 9:49 a.m. Wednesday.
A 41-year-old woman told responding officers had entered her home through an unlocked door and sexually assaulted her. The woman told police the man was armed with a handgun. He left before police arrived.
Officers located the suspect walking in the area on the 500 block of West Holt Boulevard and arrested him. He was carrying a realistic-looking pellet gun.
Police were investigating a similar incident that occurred about an hour earlier nearby on the 100 block of North Pleasant Avenue. A suspect unsuccessfully attempted to break into a residence there.
Ontario resident Daniel Anthony Aguirre, 20, was arrested on charges of burglary and assault.
Anyone with information about the case or similar incidents is encouraged to contact Ontario Police at (909) 395-2001.
arrest, sexual assault, inland empire news
- Malaysia: No debris at spot on China images
- 2 sought for stealing purses at Bell salons
- Indecent exposure suspect sought in Irvine
- NYC apartment explosion, collapse kills 4
- 2 dead after car plows into crowd near SXSW 5 min ago
- Bell trial: Rizzo's sentencing postponed
- Mom of wandering boys was supervised by CPS
- Body of man found at Montebello parking lot
- Colorado River Board of CA discusses drought
- FBI hunting Hawaii for top terror suspect
- abcnews: Target thigh gap photo flap sparks outrage
- Soldier pops out of box, surprises daughter
- Chris Pine arrested for DUI in New Zealand
- OTRC: 'The Big Bang Theory' renewed for 3 seasons