Inland Empire News
Adelanto man arrested in daughter's killing
ADELANTO, Calif. (KABC) -- A father and his girlfriend are under arrest on suspicion of killing his 4-year-old daughter and burying her in a shallow grave in San Bernardino County.
Ronald Greer, 21, Bianca Stanch, 19, and her cousin Rayshawn Stanch, 26, were arrested after a tipster told authorities Greer's daughter, identified as Samiah Downing, hadn't been seen.
During the investigation, authorities searched Greer and Stanch's former residence in Adelanto and uncovered information that led them to search the high desert south of Baker. The little girl's body was discovered in a shallow grave.
No information on how long ago the child had been killed or buried was released.
Greer and Bianca Stanch were booked at the Central Detention Center on suspicion of murder and assault on a child. Rayshawn Stanch was booked for murder and parole violation. The suspects are being held without bail.
Anyone with information regarding this investigation was urged to contact Detective J. Steers or Detective Matt Peterson of the Homicide Detail at (909) 387-3589.
arrest, murder, san bernardino county, inland empire news
- Russia calls on Ukraine to be a federal state 22 min ago
- Man high on meth terrorizes Covina family
- 4 stabbed at Fullerton bar; suspects sought
- Malaysia asks countries for data to find jet
- IE pastor accused of paying boys for sex acts
- Santa Monica building fire leaves 5 people hurt
- Santa Ana crash leaves man critically injured
- Male remains found in Gorman - investigators
- Some CA cities seek water independence
- abcnews: Delta plane loses part of wing mid-air
- Chile earthquake: Magnitude-6.7 hits north coast
- Oprah to sell Harpo Studios for $32 million
- Fetching 'Peabody & Sherman' top box office
- Photos: Billboard's 25 highest-paid musicians