Inland Empire News
Arrest in Rancho Cucamonga fatal shooting
RANCHO CUCAMONGA, Calif. (KABC) -- Authorities have made make an arrest in the shooting death of a 24-year-old man in Rancho Cucamonga.
The victim, Steven Arredondo of Rancho Cucamonga, was found in the parking lot of the Montecito Apartments in the 11300 block of Mountain View Drive last Thursday.
On Saturday, authorities arrested 25-year-old Kevin Taylor and three male juveniles in connection with the murder. Officials say Arredondo was shot during an altercation involving the four suspects.
Taylor was taken to West Valley Detention Center and booked for murder. The juveniles were taken to San Bernardino County Juvenile Hall and are also being held for murder.
san bernardino county, shooting, inland empire news
- 2 LB suspects accused of human trafficking
- Anaheim begins closing marijuana dispensaries
- Odor forces evacuation of Pasadena building
- Memorial Day: Gas prices aren't stopping drivers
- Palmdale boy dies after allegedly being tortured
- Are bridges in Southern California safe?
- LA attempted murder suspect caught in Colo.
- Committee approves dental care to Medi-Cal 31 min ago
- Truck in bridge collapse had permit to cross
- UK-bound Pakistan plane diverted; 2 arrested
- abcnews: New clues to 'frustrated' Boston suspect
- New flu vaccine made from tobacco plant in works
- 'The Rock' returns for 'Fast & Furious 6'
- OTRC: Leonardo DiCaprio space trip nabs $1.5 mill