Inland Empire News
Man hospitalized after alleged shootout with deputies in Highland
HIGHLAND, Calif. (KABC) -- A suspect shot by sheriff's deputies in Highland is expected to survive.
It happened at Del Rosa Avenue and Union Street around 5:40 p.m. Monday. The deputies were trying to pull the man over when he allegedly shot at them. They returned fire when his van came to a stop. No deputies were hurt.
The suspect is in the hospital and is facing several charges.
deputy-involved shooting, inland empire news
- Malaysia Airlines flight goes missing
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- Fatal South LA fire determined suspicious
- Oxnard residents burglarize home
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- abcnews: Meat contaminated w/ LSD sickens family
- Florida mom charged with attempted murder
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Former NFL player Sharper to stay in jail
- Oprah gives away Essence cover dress to fan
- OTRC: Ke$ha leaves rehab after 2 months