Inland Empire News
Man hospitalized after alleged shootout with deputies in Highland
HIGHLAND, Calif. (KABC) -- A suspect shot by sheriff's deputies in Highland is expected to survive.
It happened at Del Rosa Avenue and Union Street around 5:40 p.m. Monday. The deputies were trying to pull the man over when he allegedly shot at them. They returned fire when his van came to a stop. No deputies were hurt.
The suspect is in the hospital and is facing several charges.
deputy-involved shooting, inland empire news
- Students allegedly hack system, change grades
- Secret Service probing Target security breach
- Mexico resort shootout: 5 dead in Rocky Point
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense rests its case
- Fire erupts at strip mall in Hawthorne
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- $5.8M settlement reached in Calif. race crash
- LA Council speaks on immigration deportations
- Mega Millions: Georgia winner comes forward
- abcnews: DA pushes to jail 'affluenza' teen
- Congress passes bipartisan budget agreement
- Electroporation may treat melanoma patients
- 'Anchorman 2' is overhyped, but still funny
- OTRC: Justin Bieber retiring? Manager responds