Inland Empire News
Pinon Hills pot growing operation busted
PINON HILLS, Calif. (KABC) -- Investigators took down a major marijuana growing operation at a home in Pinon Hills.
More than 500 marijuana plants in various stages of growth were seized Monday from the house in the 9000 block of Ponderosa Road.
Officials said every room of the home, along with a two-car garage, were being used for the cultivation. They found an advanced hydroponic growing set up to include lighting, fans, air conditioning units and filtration system.
Deputies arrested one person who was at the home. Alejandro Guadalupe Amarillas Quintero, 20, was booked at the Adelanto Detention Center.
marijuana, marijuana growing, san bernardino county, inland empire news
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- Target probe focuses on processing centers
- Slain chase suspect's family files $20M claim
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- Indio High students, faculty tested for TB
- Lancaster woman found dead; sons questioned
- Calif. jobless rate continues positive trend
- Utah's same-sex marriage ban overturned
- Helicopter gunships used in MX resort battle
- abcnews: One of Van Gogh's last paintings unveiled
- San Jose company recalls sausage products
- Understanding symbols on plastic containers
- Bejo's 'Past' character sometimes unlikeable
- OTRC: Beyonce kisses Madonna's daughter (Photo)