Inland Empire News
Pinon Hills pot growing operation busted
PINON HILLS, Calif. (KABC) -- Investigators took down a major marijuana growing operation at a home in Pinon Hills.
More than 500 marijuana plants in various stages of growth were seized Monday from the house in the 9000 block of Ponderosa Road.
Officials said every room of the home, along with a two-car garage, were being used for the cultivation. They found an advanced hydroponic growing set up to include lighting, fans, air conditioning units and filtration system.
Deputies arrested one person who was at the home. Alejandro Guadalupe Amarillas Quintero, 20, was booked at the Adelanto Detention Center.
marijuana, marijuana growing, san bernardino county, inland empire news
- Malaysia missing jet may have turned back
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic 24 min ago
- 2 persons of interest sought in LB attack
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash
- Stage collapse reported at Servite High School 29 min ago
- Bees attack 71-year-old woman in Palm Desert
- IE WWII Medal of Honor recipient laid to rest
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- Obama to preserve California federal lands
- abcnews: Teens save man stuck in sewer
- Bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video