Inland Empire News
Alleged gunman sought in IE attempted murder
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. (KABC) -- An alleged gunman is on the loose after he stormed into his ex-girlfriend's mobile home and shot her and another unidentified person.
The victims were sleeping in their mobile home in the 770 block of East Baseline Street in San Bernardino around 11 p.m. Friday when police say 24-year-old Arthur Raymond Uribe forced his way inside and shot the woman and the other person.
The two were taken to a local hospital for treatment and they are expected to survive. The woman had reportedly been in a longtime relationship with Uribe.
Uribe fled the residence and has not been seen since. He is considered armed and dangerous.
Anyone with information on this case should contact detectives at (909) 384-5762. Anyone who locates Uribe is asked to call 911.
inland empire news
- Rizzo gets 12 years in prison for corruption 43 min ago
- Jury deadlocks in OC distracted driving case
- 290 missing, 6 dead in S. Korea ferry disaster
- West Adams fire in converted garage injures 4
- 3 'pimps' busted for Compton prostitution ring 26 min ago
- Victim found on 605 Freeway dies of injuries
- Lake Elsinore man arrested for assault
- Possible 5th victim sought in serial murders
- Boston Marathon hoax: Suspect is bipolar
- Pro-Russian insurgents seize armored vehicles 16 min ago
- abcnews: 10 most awful jobs for 2014 revealed
- LA Register newspaper takes on digital age
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced
- OTRC: AC/DC: Malcolm Young taking break