Inland Empire News
Lost ring returned to Spark of Love toy donor
LOMA LINDA, Calif. (KABC) -- A diamond ring that was found among some toys during our Spark of Love Toy Drive has been returned to its rightful owner.
A firefighter found the ring in a Spark of Love donation bin at Loma Linda Fire Station 1. He alerted the sheriff's department, thinking someone would surely come around looking for the ring. But for weeks, no one claimed it.
Last week, Eyewitness News did a story about the lost ring, and firefighters say a woman finally came forward to claim it.
The firefighters said she is well-known among the fire department because she's "one of the most consistent and gracious donors in Loma Linda during Christmas time." They said she usually delivers a car load of toys to the Spark of Love Toy Drive.
spark of love toy drive, stuff a bus, benefit, charity, san bernardino county, inland empire news
- Spaccia convicted in Bell corruption trial
- 18 indicted in LA Sheriff's Dept abuse probe
- Southland seeing cold temps, windy conditions
- Houseguest arrested after 80-year-old's death
- OCTA votes against 405 Freeway toll lanes 55 min ago
- Informant speaks out on jail abuse probe 15 min ago
- Glendale man gets 5 yrs in 'sextortion' case
- 'Button-down' Bandit' strikes Corona bank
- Ex-SD Mayor Filner sentenced for harassment
- abcnews: Gun makers thriving year after Newtown
- Storm snarls travel; power outages persist
- How healthy is flavoring up your water? 10 min ago
- Jenni Rivera plane crash: New details emerge
- OTRC: Meredith Baxter weds partner Nancy Locke