Inland Empire News
Lost ring returned to Spark of Love toy donor
LOMA LINDA, Calif. (KABC) -- A diamond ring that was found among some toys during our Spark of Love Toy Drive has been returned to its rightful owner.
A firefighter found the ring in a Spark of Love donation bin at Loma Linda Fire Station 1. He alerted the sheriff's department, thinking someone would surely come around looking for the ring. But for weeks, no one claimed it.
Last week, Eyewitness News did a story about the lost ring, and firefighters say a woman finally came forward to claim it.
The firefighters said she is well-known among the fire department because she's "one of the most consistent and gracious donors in Loma Linda during Christmas time." They said she usually delivers a car load of toys to the Spark of Love Toy Drive.
spark of love toy drive, stuff a bus, benefit, charity, san bernardino county, inland empire news
- 7.2-magnitude earthquake strikes Mexico 48 min ago
- Whittier standoff with hostage ends peacefully
- S. Korean ferry's slow evacuation probed
- E-cigarette ban in public to go into effect
- 4 sought in Highland home-invasion robbery 20 min ago
- Griffith Park mountain lion exposed to poison
- Sriracha owner considers moving plant to TX?
- Tenants receive relocation money from landlord
- Prop 8 lawyer's views on gay marriage changing
- Mount Everest avalanche kills at least 12
- abcnews: Victim's mom halts killer's execution
- Chelsea Clinton pregnant with 1st child
- Bryan Singer's accuser talks alleged abuse
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)