Inland Empire News
Murrieta burglars switch off power before break-ins: police
MURRIETA, Calif. (KABC) -- Murrieta police say recently burglars have been switching off electrical breakers as a way to tell if people are home.
If no one is home, the suspects force their way in and ransack the home for valuable jewelry and unsecured firearms.
Police remind residents to remain extra vigilant and to keep valuables, especially guns, well-secured.
burglary, inland empire news
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year
- Man arrested in 'revenge porn' website case
- Auto thefts up in CA after realignment -study
- LA supervisors criticize Baca amid jail probe
- FBI arrest several alleged MS-13 gang members
- UC Riverside employee diagnosed w/ meningitis
- $50K reward announced in murder of 7-year-old
- Bell moving forward after Spaccia conviction
- abcnews: Woman claws way out of locked bathroom
- Bipartisan negotiators reach modest budget deal
- Eastern snowstorm brings closures, delays
- US Navy sailor surprises family on ABC comedy
- Gabor Xmas party to go on amid spending fight
- OTRC: Demi Lovato's cocaine, alcohol confessions
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
59 min ago