Inland Empire News
Jogger assaulted in Temecula; sketch released
TEMECULA, Calif. (KABC) -- Detectives released a sketch of a suspect who attacked a jogger in Temecula, hoping it leads to his arrest.
Authorities say the sexual assault happened near the intersection of Honors Drive and Southern Hills Drive. A 29-year-old woman was jogging just before 2 p.m. Monday when he rode up on a black BMX-style bicycle, assaulted her and fled the area.
The suspect is described as a young male adult or teenager, about 5 feet 8 inches, thin build, with medium-length, dark-colored unkempt hair. He was wearing dark-colored shorts and a blue T-shirt at the time of the incident.
Anyone with information about the suspect is asked to call the Temecula Police Department's Detective Bureau at (951) 696-3000.
riverside county, inland empire news
- Glendora yard dug up in 35-year-old cold case 42 min ago
- OC sheriff's reserve sergeant found beaten 33 min ago
- UK attack driven by radical Islam - officials
- Model murder trial: Case in hands of jury
- Bill proposed to reduce night airport noise
- Los Angeles mayoral race: Eric Garcetti wins
- Injured volunteer wants thousands from hiker
- Okla. tornado tore through 13,000 buildings
- abcnews: US IDs 4 Americans killed by drones
- Arias jury stuck but must keep deliberating
- Curious about caviar? Class available in WeHo
- Virgin tops, Spirit flops in airline survey
- OTRC: Critics' Choice Television Awards nominees
- Tornado relief drives: More than $211K raised