Inland Empire News
Former Joshua Tree 1st grade teacher sentenced 60 years for molestation
JOSHUA TREE, Calif. -- A former first-grade teacher has been sentenced to 60 years in prison for molesting children.
Caleb Hesse, 52, pleaded guilty last month to five counts of molesting boys under the age of 15.
Investigators say Hesse, who worked at Friendly Hills Elementary School in Joshua Tree, molested children as young as 9 over a 25-year period. Hesse also volunteered with a church group in Yucca Valley.
school, san bernardino county, inland empire news
- Mandela honored by world, South Africans
- South El Monte hospital fire triggers evacs
- Blustering winds, low temps hitting Southland
- Man who allegedly pranked coaches arrested
- 50-acre brush fire erupts near Moorpark 10 min ago
- Informant speaks out on jail abuse probe
- Spaccia convicted in Bell corruption trial
- OCTA votes against 405 Freeway toll lanes
- Storm snarls travel; power outages persist
- abcnews: Senate extends ban on plastic guns
- New cockroach found in NYC can withstand cold
- 6 finalists announced for 2013 Heisman trophy
- 'Saving Mr. Banks' tells 'Poppins' back story
- OTRC: Meredith Baxter weds partner Nancy Locke
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
30 min ago
- Pet of the Week: Beagle mix named Noelle
27 min ago