Inland Empire News
Man arrested in fatal Colton bar shooting
COLTON, Calif. (KABC) -- A man was arrested in connection with the fatal shooting outside a bar at Valley Boulevard and Ninth Street in Colton.
The suspect, identified as Larry Morales, was arrested Saturday near the Mexican border.
He is suspected of fatally shooting a 34-year-old man outside a bar parking lot just after 1 a.m. Friday.
Responding officers found the wounded man and transported him to the hospital where he was pronounced dead.
No other information regarding the arrest was released.
san bernardino county, shooting, arrest, inland empire news
- Malaysia Airlines missing jet: Oil slicks found 24 min ago
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- Fatal South LA fire determined suspicious
- Oxnard residents burglarize home
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- abcnews: Meat contaminated w/ LSD sickens family
- Florida mom charged with attempted murder
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Former NFL player Sharper to stay in jail
- Oprah gives away Essence cover dress to fan
- OTRC: Ke$ha leaves rehab after 2 months