Inland Empire News
5-year-old struck, killed by car in Riverside; 3 other pedestrians injured
RIVERSIDE, Calif. (KABC) -- A 5-year-old girl was killed and three others were injured when they were struck by a driver in Riverside Monday evening.
The incident happened just before 5 p.m. in the area of Indiana Avenue and Racine Drive. Police said the four pedestrians were hit by a driver of a 1998 Nissan Sentra that was traveling westbound on Indiana Avenue.
The young girl was pronounced dead at the hospital. A 37-year-old woman, 16-year-old girl and 2-year-old girl were listed in in critical condition.
The cause of the crash remains under investigation. Anyone with information was asked to contact detectives at (951) 826-8723.
riverside county, accident, inland empire news
- Blind man falls on tracks, survives train
- Temple City man denies creating Bitcoin
- IE cross memorial removed after complaints
- OC man arrested for pot brownie sales to kids
- Oxnard hit-and-run victim in critical condition
- CSULB researchers launch 'Kelp Watch 2014'
- Dodger lot beating: federal gun indictments
- Drunk gambler sues LV casino following loss
- Baby rescued on FL freeway home from hospital
- Obama: West won't let Kremlin carve up Ukraine
- abcnews: Charges filed in missing nursing student case
- Factors that may lead to Alzheimer's disease
- Justin Bieber's urine test video released
- OTRC: Angelina Jolie talks 'Maleficent,' daughter