Inland Empire News
5-year-old struck, killed by car in Riverside; 3 other pedestrians injured
RIVERSIDE, Calif. (KABC) -- A 5-year-old girl was killed and three others were injured when they were struck by a driver in Riverside Monday evening.
The incident happened just before 5 p.m. in the area of Indiana Avenue and Racine Drive. Police said the four pedestrians were hit by a driver of a 1998 Nissan Sentra that was traveling westbound on Indiana Avenue.
The young girl was pronounced dead at the hospital. A 37-year-old woman, 16-year-old girl and 2-year-old girl were listed in in critical condition.
The cause of the crash remains under investigation. Anyone with information was asked to contact detectives at (951) 826-8723.
riverside county, accident, inland empire news
- Malaysia missing jet may have turned back
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic
- 2 persons of interest sought in LB attack
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash
- Stage collapse reported at Servite High School
- Bees attack 71-year-old woman in Palm Desert
- IE WWII Medal of Honor recipient laid to rest
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- Obama to preserve California federal lands
- abcnews: Teens save man stuck in sewer
- Bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video