Inland Empire News
Overturned big rig shuts 10 East at I-215
COLTON, Calif. (KABC) -- A big rig rolled over on its side on the eastbound 10 Freeway at the 215 Freeway early Tuesday, snarling traffic through the Colton area for a couple of hours.
The crash happened around 4 a.m. Only one lane was open, causing traffic to be backed up for miles.
The connector for the northbound 215 to the eastbound 10 was also closed.
Officials said the big rig was packed with Black & Decker irons. The condition of the driver was not immediately known.
The cause of the crash remains under investigation.
traffic delay, car crash, inland empire news, q mccray
- NYC apartment explosion, collapse kills 2 9 min ago
- Gusty winds elevate fire dangers in SoCal 7 min ago
- Mountain lion roams Hollywood Hills - video
- Missing flight's last words were routine 34 min ago
- Tanker crash shuts I-5 North lanes in Castaic 46 min ago
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- LA Co. focuses on stormwater capture projects
- Bizarre East LA bank robbery trial begins
- CA DMV mulls how to regulate driverless cars
- Wild Colorado chase ends after 3 carjackings 30 min ago
- abcnews: Target thigh gap photo flap sparks outrage
- Elderly man fights off burglar with hammer
- Chris Pine arrested for DUI in New Zealand 13 min ago
- OTRC: 'The Big Bang Theory' renewed for 3 seasons
- Unbelievable scenes from Colorado car chase
57 min ago
- Viewer video from East Harlem explosion site
56 min ago