Inland Empire News
Overturned big rig shuts 10 East at I-215
COLTON, Calif. (KABC) -- A big rig rolled over on its side on the eastbound 10 Freeway at the 215 Freeway early Tuesday, snarling traffic through the Colton area for a couple of hours.
The crash happened around 4 a.m. Only one lane was open, causing traffic to be backed up for miles.
The connector for the northbound 215 to the eastbound 10 was also closed.
Officials said the big rig was packed with Black & Decker irons. The condition of the driver was not immediately known.
The cause of the crash remains under investigation.
traffic delay, car crash, inland empire news, q mccray
- Target security breach: 40M possibly affected
- Rain, winds move into Southern California
- Students allegedly hack system, change grades 44 min ago
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense rests its case
- Fire erupts at strip mall in Hawthorne
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- $5.8M settlement reached in Calif. race crash
- Mega Millions: Georgia winner comes forward
- abcnews: Renewed Gacy probe reunites family
- Congress passes bipartisan budget agreement
- Mexico resort shootout: 5 dead in Rocky Point
- Electroporation may treat melanoma patients
- 'Anchorman 2' is overhyped, but still funny 5 min ago
- OTRC: Phil Robertson suspended from 'Duck Dynasty'