Inland Empire News
Overturned big rig shuts 10 East at I-215
COLTON, Calif. (KABC) -- A big rig rolled over on its side on the eastbound 10 Freeway at the 215 Freeway early Tuesday, snarling traffic through the Colton area for a couple of hours.
The crash happened around 4 a.m. Only one lane was open, causing traffic to be backed up for miles.
The connector for the northbound 215 to the eastbound 10 was also closed.
Officials said the big rig was packed with Black & Decker irons. The condition of the driver was not immediately known.
The cause of the crash remains under investigation.
traffic delay, car crash, inland empire news, q mccray
- Injured LAPD officer released from hospital
- LA Marathon: Ethiopian runners sweep race
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Malaysia missing jet: Door possibly found
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic
- San Dimas boat crash leaves 1 dead, 1 injured 13 min ago
- Los Angeles Marathon 2014 street closures
- Bees attack 71-year-old woman in Palm Desert
- IE WWII Medal of Honor recipient laid to rest
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- abcnews: Ex-FBI agent in captivity for 7 years
- Ukraine won't budge '1 centimeter' from land
- William Clay Ford, Lions owner, dies
- Photos: 'Revenge's Emily VanCamp: 15 Sexiest Looks