Inland Empire News
No-burn alert issued for parts of Inland Empire for Wednesday
DIAMOND BAR, Calif. (KABC) -- A no-burn alert was issued for major portions of the Inland Empire for Thursday, Feb. 6, 2013.
Residents are not permitted to burn wood or manufactured fire logs in fireplaces or outdoor fire pits due to a forecast of unhealthy air quality issued by the South Coast Air Quality Management District (AQMD).
The no-burn restriction is in effect from 12 a.m. Wednesday to midnight, ending Thursday morning.
The affected area encompasses Chino Hills and Montclair to the west, Corona to the south, Riverside and San Bernardino to the east and the foothills of the San Bernardino Mountains to the north.
Residents can enter their ZIP code at (Copyright ©2014 KABC-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
fire, inland empire news
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured 5 min ago
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash
- Malaysia missing jet may have turned back
- 2 persons of interest sought in LB attack
- Bees attack 71-year-old woman in Palm Desert
- IE WWII Medal of Honor recipient laid to rest
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- abcnews: Ex-FBI agent in captivity for 7 years
- Obama to preserve California federal lands
- Bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video