Inland Empire News
No-burn alert issued for parts of Inland Empire for Wednesday
DIAMOND BAR, Calif. (KABC) -- A no-burn alert was issued for major portions of the Inland Empire for Thursday, Feb. 6, 2013.
Residents are not permitted to burn wood or manufactured fire logs in fireplaces or outdoor fire pits due to a forecast of unhealthy air quality issued by the South Coast Air Quality Management District (AQMD).
The no-burn restriction is in effect from 12 a.m. Wednesday to midnight, ending Thursday morning.
The affected area encompasses Chino Hills and Montclair to the west, Corona to the south, Riverside and San Bernardino to the east and the foothills of the San Bernardino Mountains to the north.
Residents can enter their ZIP code at (Copyright ©2014 KABC-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
fire, inland empire news
- LA Times building threat: Man detained by LAPD
- Aide to councilman linked to armed robbery
- Suspect arrested in South LA teen kidnap, rape
- FBI seeks '76 murder suspect, possibly in SoCal 37 min ago
- SaMo teacher reinstated after subduing student
- Claremont sexual predator ID'd, arrested
- Oakland woman collapses at Coachella, dies
- Free admission offered to all national parks 3 min ago
- South Korea ferry captain arrested - Yonhap
- 7.2-magnitude earthquake strikes Mexico
- abcnews: Workers caught filing false injury claims
- Michaels data breach: 2.6M cards affected
- Katharine McPhee stars in romantic TV film
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour