Inland Empire News
No-burn alert issued for parts of Inland Empire for Wednesday
DIAMOND BAR, Calif. (KABC) -- A no-burn alert was issued for major portions of the Inland Empire for Thursday, Feb. 6, 2013.
Residents are not permitted to burn wood or manufactured fire logs in fireplaces or outdoor fire pits due to a forecast of unhealthy air quality issued by the South Coast Air Quality Management District (AQMD).
The no-burn restriction is in effect from 12 a.m. Wednesday to midnight, ending Thursday morning.
The affected area encompasses Chino Hills and Montclair to the west, Corona to the south, Riverside and San Bernardino to the east and the foothills of the San Bernardino Mountains to the north.
Residents can enter their ZIP code at (Copyright ©2013 KABC-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
fire, inland empire news
- Mulholland Bridge over I-405 finally opens 44 min ago
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment 20 min ago
- Venice beating caught on cam; suspects sought
- Baca acknowledges deputy hiring issues
- Motorcycle officer injured in Mid-City crash
- Woman shot to death in Long Beach; no arrests
- Proposed power plant splits Palmdale, Lancaster
- Big Sur fire burns 769 acres; chance of rain
- Bipartisan budget deal nears final passage
- abcnews: Pope delivers Christmas message to serve poor
- India diplomat claims cavity search in NYC
- Ronnie Biggs, 'Great Train Robber,' dies at 84
- Video: 'American Hustle' takes you back to the '70s
- Photos: Brad Pitt over the years, 1991 to present
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
42 min ago