Inland Empire News
No-burn alert issued for parts of Inland Empire for Wednesday
DIAMOND BAR, Calif. (KABC) -- A no-burn alert was issued for major portions of the Inland Empire for Thursday, Feb. 6, 2013.
Residents are not permitted to burn wood or manufactured fire logs in fireplaces or outdoor fire pits due to a forecast of unhealthy air quality issued by the South Coast Air Quality Management District (AQMD).
The no-burn restriction is in effect from 12 a.m. Wednesday to midnight, ending Thursday morning.
The affected area encompasses Chino Hills and Montclair to the west, Corona to the south, Riverside and San Bernardino to the east and the foothills of the San Bernardino Mountains to the north.
Residents can enter their ZIP code at (Copyright ©2013 KABC-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
fire, inland empire news
- Reseda shooting: 1 dead, 1 injured, 1 arrested
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- Target probe focuses on processing centers
- Woman gives $500 to friend who's a single mom
- Pope's message to end hunger hits home in IE
- Slain chase suspect's family files $20M claim
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- Judge orders hospital to keep girl on support
- Helicopter gunships used in MX resort battle
- abcnews: One of Van Gogh's last paintings unveiled
- San Jose company recalls sausage products
- Jewelry shopping tips: How to avoid rip-offs
- Ned Vizzini, popular author, dies at age 32
- OTRC: Beyonce kisses Madonna's daughter (Photo)