Inland Empire News
No-burn alert issued for parts of Inland Empire for Wednesday
DIAMOND BAR, Calif. (KABC) -- A no-burn alert was issued for major portions of the Inland Empire for Thursday, Feb. 6, 2013.
Residents are not permitted to burn wood or manufactured fire logs in fireplaces or outdoor fire pits due to a forecast of unhealthy air quality issued by the South Coast Air Quality Management District (AQMD).
The no-burn restriction is in effect from 12 a.m. Wednesday to midnight, ending Thursday morning.
The affected area encompasses Chino Hills and Montclair to the west, Corona to the south, Riverside and San Bernardino to the east and the foothills of the San Bernardino Mountains to the north.
Residents can enter their ZIP code at (Copyright ©2014 KABC-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
fire, inland empire news
- NYC apartment explosion, collapse kills 2 1 min ago
- Gusty winds elevate fire dangers in SoCal
- Mountain lion roams Hollywood Hills - video
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane
- Tanker crash shuts I-5 North lanes in Castaic
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- LA Co. focuses on stormwater capture projects
- Bizarre East LA bank robbery trial begins
- CA DMV mulls how to regulate driverless cars
- Wild Colorado chase ends after 3 carjackings 27 min ago
- abcnews: Target thigh gap photo flap sparks outrage
- Elderly man fights off burglar with hammer
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: 'The Big Bang Theory' renewed for 3 seasons
- Unbelievable scenes from Colorado car chase
59 min ago