Inland Empire News
Nuevo double murder spurs heightened patrol
NUEVO, RIVERSIDE COUNTY (KABC) -- The Riverside County Sheriff's Department is increasing patrols in the Nuevo area where a mother and daughter were brutally murdered.
Investigators say a man attacked 51-year-old Maria Gonzalez and 25-year-old Connie Gonzalez as they were walking along the 29000 block of Central Avenue on Monday night.
Detectives are not yet saying how the women were killed. They are working to find the suspect and determine a motive.
riverside county, murder, inland empire news
- The Game raises money for family of slain boy 13 min ago
- Motorcycle officer struck by hit-run driver 8 min ago
- LAPD seeing fewer qualified applicants
- LA council OKs restrictions on e-cig sellers
- UCLA police seek sexual battery suspect
- Cold front moving across Southern California
- LAX shooting suspect appears in IE court
- Sebastian Ridley-Thomas wins special election
- Stolen truck with radioactive load found
- abcnews: Mysterious stillbirths baffle doctors
- 'Top Gun' woman tapped for Pentagon no. 2 job
- Paul Walker autopsy results released
- Keri Russell's Brooklyn home burglarized
- OTRC: Gal Gadot cast as Wonder Woman in new film