Inland Empire News
SB County bar fight victim dies from injuries
VICTORVILLE, Calif. (KABC) -- A man involved in an altercation in a parking lot outside a bar in Victorville died from his injuries Friday.
San Bernardino County sheriff's homicide deputies received a fight call outside Thorney's Bar, located at 13216 Spring Valley Parkway in Victorville, around 12:40 a.m.
Authorities said the victim, identified as Jodi Raines, 32, of Spring Valley Lake, was found in grave condition and airlifted to Arrowhead Regional Medical Center. Raines succumbed to his injuries shortly after at 6:30 a.m.
After conducting numerous interviews, investigators identified Christopher Lee Baker, 30, of Spring Valley Lake as their prime suspect. He was located and detained at a nearby residence and booked for murder at the Victor Valley Jail.
The investigation is ongoing.
Anyone with information regarding the bar fight was asked to contact Detective Rob Trostle at (909) 387-3589.
san bernardino county, murder, fight, inland empire news
- Las Vegas casino shooting video released
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down
- Wife, sister shot in purported mercy killings
- Disabled councilman knocked out in Devore crash
- Mansion party arrests: Teens post pics online
- Human remains found in forest above Altadena
- 'Button-down Bandit' arrested after pursuit
- Prisoner reduction deadline pushed to April
- 1 dead in small plane crash off Molokai, Hawaii
- Senator's aide arrested on child porn charges
- abcnews: Bernie Madoff's 7 biggest lies
- Moving while sitting can prevent back pain
- SAG Awards: '12 Years a Slave' leads noms
- OTRC: Idina Menzel and Taye Diggs separate