Inland Empire News
Yucaipa suspect shot, killed self - deputies
YUCAIPA, Calif. (KABC) -- Deputies say a man wanted for shooting at a San Bernardino County sheriff's deputy shot and killed himself.
Deputies found the body of Brian David Forrett, 52, on Saturday. Authorities believe he shot himself. Investigators found Forrett dead inside his car along a mountain road near Angelus Oaks.
Deputies had been looking for Forrett for shooting at a deputy in Yucaipa on Friday and then ramming the deputy's cruiser with his Buick. The deputy wasn't hurt.
Forrett is also a person of interest in the murder of an elderly woman in Riverside last month.
san bernardino county, deputy-involved shooting, inland empire news
- Water main break floods Santa Ana neighborhood 3 min ago
- Blind man falls on tracks, survives train
- Bitcoin mystery: CA man denies being creator
- IE cross memorial removed after complaints
- Oxnard hit-and-run victim in critical condition
- OC man arrested for pot brownie sales to kids
- CSULB researchers launch 'Kelp Watch 2014'
- Dodger lot beating: federal gun indictments
- US economy adds 175,000 jobs in February 46 min ago
- Crimean, Russian politicians talk referendum 16 min ago
- abcnews: PA woman charged w/ teen's illegal abortion 53 min ago
- Factors that may lead to Alzheimer's disease
- Justin Bieber's urine test video released
- OTRC: Angelina Jolie talks 'Maleficent,' daughter