Inland Empire News
Boy, 11, saves younger brother from drowning
EASTVALE, Calif. (KABC) -- An 11-year-old boy is being credited with saving his younger brother from drowning in a pool Saturday.
Eastvale police say the 4-year-old boy slipped under water around 1:40 p.m. at the pool in the 12000 block of Gathering Place.
Police say his father was distracted for a moment, but the boy's older brother acted quickly and pulled him out of the pool. Off-duty paramedics, who were also there, performed CPR.
The boy was revived and transported to Loma Linda University Medical Center. He was expected to make a full recovery.
inland empire news
- Bryan Singer's accuser talks alleged abuse
- Whittier police standoff forces evacuations
- Investigators reenact fatal NorCal bus crash
- Prop 8 lawyer's views on gay marriage changing
- Sriracha owner considers moving plant to TX?
- 1 dead, 9 injured in Fontana accident on 10W
- Tenants receive relocation money from landlord
- Mount Everest avalanche: 6 killed, 9 missing
- S. Korea ferry: Evacuation order delayed
- abcnews: Victim's mom halts killer's execution
- Chelsea Clinton pregnant with 1st child
- Kittens accidentally shipped from LA to SD
- Key dates announced for 87th Oscars in 2015
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)