Inland Empire News
Ex-Eisenhower High School coach accused of student sex abuse
RIALTO, Calif. (KABC) -- More victims are coming forward in a sex scandal involving an ex-NFL player at a Rialto high school back in 2004.
Police arrested Floyd Eddings Jr. after two victims came forward claiming he sexually abused them while he was a coach at Eisenhower High School in Rialto.
Eddings is currently on administrative leave as a security guard at Norco High School. Students at Norco say they're surprised to learn of the allegations.
"I would have never like, guessed anything like that. He drives around in a golf cart and he helps us out a lot," said student Christian Beckman.
Rialto police confirm that another alleged victim has come forward. Anyone with information is urged to call Rialto police at (909) 820-2521.
inland empire news
- Lead found in soil at homes, school in Vernon 27 min ago
- Men w/ stolen passports on jet 'not terrorists'
- Overturned big rig shuts lanes on 91 East 30 min ago
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money
- Remains of Hollywood Park racehorse exhumed
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- Montclair hit-run kills woman, injures teen
- Amber Alert canceled; LB boy found safe
- Sandy Hook gunman's father breaks silence
- abcnews: Convicted murderer of 7 awarded nearly $500K
- Colorado collects $2M in recreational pot taxes
- Parents distracted by devices, study says
- Justin Bieber gets mad in deposition video
- Photos: 'Bachelor' Juan Pablo kisses 5 contestants