Inland Empire News
Tuberculosis case confirmed at Barstow Community College
BARSTOW, Calif. (KABC) -- Barstow Community College is offering tuberculosis tests after a case of the disease was confirmed on campus.
The student who was diagnosed with TB is receiving medical treatment.
Health officials notified those who came into close contact with the sick student on Feb. 27.
Free skin tests were administered last Monday.
Because of privacy laws, neither the results nor the name of the infected student will be released.
BCC students are on spring break until March 18.
health, school, san bernardino county, inland empire news
- Las Vegas casino shooting video released
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down
- Wife, sister shot in purported mercy killings
- Disabled councilman knocked out in Devore crash
- Mansion party arrests: Teens post pics online
- Human remains found in forest above Altadena
- 'Button-down Bandit' arrested after pursuit
- Prisoner reduction deadline pushed to April
- 1 dead in small plane crash off Molokai, Hawaii
- Senator's aide arrested on child porn charges
- abcnews: Bernie Madoff's 7 biggest lies
- Moving while sitting can prevent back pain
- SAG Awards: '12 Years a Slave' leads noms
- OTRC: Idina Menzel and Taye Diggs separate