Inland Empire News
Tuberculosis case confirmed at Barstow Community College
BARSTOW, Calif. (KABC) -- Barstow Community College is offering tuberculosis tests after a case of the disease was confirmed on campus.
The student who was diagnosed with TB is receiving medical treatment.
Health officials notified those who came into close contact with the sick student on Feb. 27.
Free skin tests were administered last Monday.
Because of privacy laws, neither the results nor the name of the infected student will be released.
BCC students are on spring break until March 18.
health, school, san bernardino county, inland empire news
- Machete-wielding man shot by Inglewood police
- Greuel, Garcetti rally for undecided voters
- Body found near area where hiker went missing
- CA task force aims to control gun ownership
- Couple arrested in LA pot grow operation
- Police impersonator halts bus in Redlands
- Deaf Yorkie held for ransom is back home
- Frazier Park fire: Crews gain upper hand
- Ricin letter case: FBI searches WA apartment
- Virginia parade crash injures up to 60 people
- SKorea: NKorea fires 3 short-range missiles
- Kings lose to Sharks 2-1 in OT of Game 3
- abcnews: Flesh-eating bacteria survivor's bionic hands
- OTRC: Kristen Wiig talks about missing 'SNL'