Inland Empire News
Name of Fontana teacher found dead released
FONTANA, Calif. (KABC) -- The name of the teacher whose body was found inside Wayne Ruble Middle School in Fontana has been released.
Police say Randall Jennings, 65, was found dead in a classroom on Monday. But they believe he passed away on Friday while completing paperwork.
A school staff member called police after making the discovery. There's no word on the cause of death, but police have ruled out foul play.
san bernardino county, school, inland empire news
- Colo. shooter targeted teacher, says sheriff 4 min ago
- Suspect in 2 OC sexual assaults captured 15 min ago
- Car bomb plot thwarted at Kansas airport
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Canoga Park
- OC homicide: Roommate sought for questioning
- Body found near East Los Angeles College
- 24 students arrested in school drug ring case
- 2nd woman in purported mercy killings ID'd
- Cal Poly San Luis Obispo meningitis reported 56 min ago
- Mega Millions jackpot rockets to $425 million
- SoCal boy's cancer fight inspires
- Bruno Mars named Billboard's 2013 top artist
- Beyonce releases surprise album on iTunes
- OTRC: Bradley Cooper talks 'American Hustle'