Inland Empire News
Body identified as missing woman Lorna Lopez
FONTANA, Calif. (KABC) -- A woman who was found dead in a field in Chino was identified Tuesday as missing woman Lorna Lopez.
The San Bernardino County Coroner's Office positively identified the woman as missing Fontana woman Lorna Geraldine Lopez.
Lopez, 40, went missing on March 13. Her body was found on March 14 on a farm on the 17000 block of Cucamonga Avenue.
Officials say Lopez's estranged husband, Victor Lopez, led them to her body last week.
Victor Lopez has been charged with her murder. Authorities arrested his nephew, Joseph Rodriguez, as an accessory to murder.
Victor Lopez was arrested and charged when he turned himself in Thursday. His parents told investigators that their son had seen reports about himself on TV and wanted to surrender to authorities.
If you have information about the case, contact the Fontana Police Department at (909) 350-7700.
san bernardino county, missing person, homicide investigation, murder, inland empire news
- Deputies allegedly planted guns in pot clinic 5 min ago
- Flasher strikes UC Riverside, community college
- Man killed in South Los Angeles hit-and-run
- Claremont sexual predator charged with felonies
- Suspicious bag found on the tarmac at LAX
- Man found dead outside fumigated OC house
- Trailer spills rocks on westbound 10 Freeway
- Two men arrested in Simi Valley car thefts
- Victory for mom who sued TSA over breast milk
- Murder suspect worried tattoo might hurt case
- abcnews: Navy officer reunited with wife, daughters
- Object found in Australia likely not from jet
- 4 Hollywood execs deny sexual abuse claims
- OTRC: Laura Prepon reacts to Tom Cruise rumors