Inland Empire News
Body identified as missing woman Lorna Lopez
FONTANA, Calif. (KABC) -- A woman who was found dead in a field in Chino was identified Tuesday as missing woman Lorna Lopez.
The San Bernardino County Coroner's Office positively identified the woman as missing Fontana woman Lorna Geraldine Lopez.
Lopez, 40, went missing on March 13. Her body was found on March 14 on a farm on the 17000 block of Cucamonga Avenue.
Officials say Lopez's estranged husband, Victor Lopez, led them to her body last week.
Victor Lopez has been charged with her murder. Authorities arrested his nephew, Joseph Rodriguez, as an accessory to murder.
Victor Lopez was arrested and charged when he turned himself in Thursday. His parents told investigators that their son had seen reports about himself on TV and wanted to surrender to authorities.
If you have information about the case, contact the Fontana Police Department at (909) 350-7700.
san bernardino county, missing person, homicide investigation, murder, inland empire news
- Nelson Mandela dies in South Africa at age 95 36 min ago
- IE domestic-violence murder suspect at large
- Girl killed while walking in IE crosswalk
- New cold front to bring chance of rain, snow
- Los Angeles Co. social workers go on strike
- 4 local brothers are all members of LAPD
- Montebello remains are not human - coroner
- UCSB meningitis: Student's legs amputated
- US teacher shot dead in Libya's Benghazi
- abcnews: Teen saved after swallowing magnets
- 2015 Ford Mustang still has plenty of muscle
- Over 2 million Internet accounts hacked
- Man arrested in Paul Walker wreckage theft
- OTRC: Keri Russell, husband Shane Deary separate
- Marc Brown describes meeting Nelson Mandela
46 min ago