Inland Empire News
San Bernardino parking lot shooting kills 1, wounds 1
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. (KABC) -- A shooting in San Bernardino left one man dead and a woman wounded Sunday.
According to police, the shooting happened just after 12 p.m. in a parking lot of the Meadowbrook Towers, where several people had gathered. An SUV drove up and someone inside opened fire
A 22-year-old man from Los Angeles was shot and taken to a local hospital, where he later died.
Bullets also struck a homeless woman who was several hundred yards away. She underwent surgery and was listed in stable condition.
Police say the gunshots came from a light-colored SUV with tinted windows, which fled the parking lot after the shooting.
There has been no word on a motive, and no arrests so far.
shooting, san bernardino county, inland empire news
- Malaysia missing jet may have turned back
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic
- 2 persons of interest sought in LB attack
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash
- Stage collapse reported at Servite High School
- Bees attack 71-year-old woman in Palm Desert
- IE WWII Medal of Honor recipient laid to rest
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- Obama to preserve California federal lands
- abcnews: Teens save man stuck in sewer
- Bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video