Inland Empire News
Rialto shooting kills man, injures 2 others; suspects sought
RIALTO, Calif. (KABC) -- Rialto police are searching for two suspects who opened fire at a children's party on Sunday, killing a 28-year-old man and injuring two other people.
Authorities said they got a call of shots fired on the 1100 block of North Willow Avenue around 8 p.m.
According to investigators, two men approached partygoers and got into an argument with them. Several shots were fired. Police said it appears that both suspects were armed.
One man was pronounced dead at the scene. A 24-year-old man was struck in the leg and a 28-year-old man was struck in the hand and abdomen. Both were rushed to the hospital.
The suspects fled on foot. Anyone with information was asked to call Rialto police at (909) 820-2550.
shooting, inland empire news
- Search resumes for hiker in Santa Clarita 28 min ago
- Missing jetliner made it to Malacca Strait 36 min ago
- Lead found in soil at homes, school in Vernon
- Overturned big rig shuts lanes on 91 East
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money
- Remains of Hollywood Park racehorse exhumed
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- Montclair hit-run kills woman, injures teen
- Sandy Hook gunman's father breaks silence
- Colorado collects $2M in recreational pot taxes
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat
- Parents distracted by devices, study says
- Justin Bieber gets mad in deposition video
- OTRC: Elisabeth Moss: Armisen marriage 'traumatic'
- LA launches campaign to shut illegal pot...
16 min ago