Inland Empire News
Inland Empire pursuit: Suspected car thief crashes into brick wall
REDLANDS, Calif. (KABC) -- A suspected car thief was arrested early Tuesday morning after a high-speed pursuit with Riverside police.
The chase ended just after midnight in Redlands when the man crashed though a brick wall at the home of an elderly couple.
The suspect was taken into custody and transported to a nearby hospital. It's not clear if anyone inside the house was injured.
Police said the pursuit wound through Riverside, San Bernardino and Highland, and reached speeds up to 100 mph.
pursuit, car chase, arrest, inland empire news
- 6.9-magnitude earthquake hits NorCal coast 7 min ago
- 3 attacked by bees in La Canada Flintridge
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Malaysia missing jet: Door possibly found
- Compton shootings leave 2 dead within hours
- Pedestrians fatally struck in Norwalk ID'd
- 2 SoCal hikers die amid record-breaking heat
- Dana Point shooting suspect sought by deputies
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- Car bomb attack kills at least 42 in Iraq
- abcnews: Skydiver collides with plane in Fla.
- Ukraine won't budge '1 centimeter' from land
- '300' sequel rules box office w/ $45.1M debut
- Photos: 'Revenge's Emily VanCamp: 15 Sexiest Looks