Inland Empire News
Canyon Lake attempted kidnapping suspect sought; sketch released
CANYON LAKE, Calif. (KABC) -- Authorities hope a composite sketch will help them catch a man they say attempted to kidnap a girl in the Canyon Lake area.
Officials say the man drove up to the female victim around 8 p.m. Friday in the 31000 block of Railroad Canyon Road and tried to coax her into his car. When she did not comply, investigators say the suspect then approached the victim, grabbed her arm and tried to pull her into his vehicle.
She fought back, broke free and fled the scene. She then alerted authorities.
The suspect was described as a white male in his mid-20s, about 6 feet 2 inches tall, weighing between 180-190 pounds with brown hair and unknown color eyes. The suspect was seen wearing a plain black T-shirt and blue jeans and was driving a four-door black car of unknown make or model, possibly resembling a Toyota.
If you have any information about this incident, you're urged to contact the Perris Police Department at (951) 210-1093.
riverside county, kidnap, inland empire news
- Man killed in South Los Angeles hit-and-run
- Flasher strikes UC Riverside, community college
- Trailer spills rocks on westbound 10 Freeway
- Victory for mom who sued TSA over breast milk
- Two men arrested in Simi Valley car thefts 6 min ago
- Anaheim fire: House had pack rat conditions
- Man found dead outside fumigated OC house
- Child welfare system 'in crisis': Commission
- Murder suspect worried tattoo might hurt case 40 min ago
- Object found in Australia likely not from jet
- abcnews: Navy officer reunited with wife, daughters
- South Korea ferry accident death toll now 135
- 4 Hollywood execs deny sexual abuse claims
- OTRC: Laura Prepon reacts to Tom Cruise rumors
- Unsolved murder mystery revealed in doc
45 min ago
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
33 min ago