Inland Empire News
Canyon Lake attempted kidnapping suspect sought; sketch released
CANYON LAKE, Calif. (KABC) -- Authorities hope a composite sketch will help them catch a man they say attempted to kidnap a girl in the Canyon Lake area.
Officials say the man drove up to the female victim around 8 p.m. Friday in the 31000 block of Railroad Canyon Road and tried to coax her into his car. When she did not comply, investigators say the suspect then approached the victim, grabbed her arm and tried to pull her into his vehicle.
She fought back, broke free and fled the scene. She then alerted authorities.
The suspect was described as a white male in his mid-20s, about 6 feet 2 inches tall, weighing between 180-190 pounds with brown hair and unknown color eyes. The suspect was seen wearing a plain black T-shirt and blue jeans and was driving a four-door black car of unknown make or model, possibly resembling a Toyota.
If you have any information about this incident, you're urged to contact the Perris Police Department at (951) 210-1093.
riverside county, kidnap, inland empire news
- LA supervisors criticize Baca amid jail probe
- UC Riverside employee diagnosed w/ meningitis
- Bipartisan negotiators reach modest budget deal
- $50K reward announced in murder of 7-year-old
- FBI arrest several alleged MS-13 gang members
- Man burns to death, may have been stealing gas
- Auto thefts up in CA after realignment -study
- SD man charged in 'revenge porn' site case
- Eastern snowstorm brings closures, delays
- abcnews: Alleged cow abuse at DiGiorno supplier
- Bariatric surgery improves health over years 10 min ago
- US Navy sailor surprises family on ABC comedy
- Gabor Xmas party to go on amid spending fight
- OTRC: Kate Winslet, Ned RocknRoll welcome baby
- Nativity scene stolen from Temecula yard
51 min ago