Inland Empire News
San Bernardino car-to-car shooting wounds man
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. (KABC) -- The search is on for the gunman who wounded a passenger in a car-to car shooting in San Bernardino Friday.
The incident occurred near Baseline Street at the Interstate 215 Overpass around 6:21 p.m.
Tyreece Lamont Williams, 40, of Hesperia was a front seat passenger in a car being driven by a family member westbound on Baseline Street when two suspects pulled up alongside his car and opened fire.
Williams was struck by the gunfire in the torso and was driven to a local hospital for treatment. He remains in critical condition but is expected to survive.
The suspects were described as two black males and were last seen in a dark colored four-door car.
The motive for the shooting remains unclear.
Anyone with any information about the shooting was asked to call the Detective Brian Lewis at (909) 384-5762 or Sergeant Gary Robertson at (909) 841-5361.
shooting, san bernardino county, inland empire news
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured 46 min ago
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash
- Malaysia missing jet may have turned back
- 2 persons of interest sought in LB attack
- Bees attack 71-year-old woman in Palm Desert
- IE WWII Medal of Honor recipient laid to rest
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- abcnews: Ex-FBI agent in captivity for 7 years 16 min ago
- Obama to preserve California federal lands
- Bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video