Inland Empire News
San Bernardino car-to-car shooting wounds man
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. (KABC) -- The search is on for the gunman who wounded a passenger in a car-to car shooting in San Bernardino Friday.
The incident occurred near Baseline Street at the Interstate 215 Overpass around 6:21 p.m.
Tyreece Lamont Williams, 40, of Hesperia was a front seat passenger in a car being driven by a family member westbound on Baseline Street when two suspects pulled up alongside his car and opened fire.
Williams was struck by the gunfire in the torso and was driven to a local hospital for treatment. He remains in critical condition but is expected to survive.
The suspects were described as two black males and were last seen in a dark colored four-door car.
The motive for the shooting remains unclear.
Anyone with any information about the shooting was asked to call the Detective Brian Lewis at (909) 384-5762 or Sergeant Gary Robertson at (909) 841-5361.
shooting, san bernardino county, inland empire news
- LA Times building threat: Man detained by LAPD
- Aide to councilman linked to armed robbery
- Suspect arrested in South LA teen kidnap, rape
- FBI seeks '76 murder suspect, possibly in SoCal
- SaMo teacher reinstated after subduing student
- Claremont sexual predator ID'd, arrested
- Oakland woman collapses at Coachella, dies
- South Korea ferry captain arrested - Yonhap
- 7.2-magnitude earthquake strikes Mexico
- abcnews: Workers caught filing false injury claims
- Breast cancer treatment uses extreme heat
- Michaels data breach: 2.6M cards affected
- Katharine McPhee stars in romantic TV film
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour