Inland Empire News
San Bernardino car-to-car shooting wounds man
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. (KABC) -- The search is on for the gunman who wounded a passenger in a car-to car shooting in San Bernardino Friday.
The incident occurred near Baseline Street at the Interstate 215 Overpass around 6:21 p.m.
Tyreece Lamont Williams, 40, of Hesperia was a front seat passenger in a car being driven by a family member westbound on Baseline Street when two suspects pulled up alongside his car and opened fire.
Williams was struck by the gunfire in the torso and was driven to a local hospital for treatment. He remains in critical condition but is expected to survive.
The suspects were described as two black males and were last seen in a dark colored four-door car.
The motive for the shooting remains unclear.
Anyone with any information about the shooting was asked to call the Detective Brian Lewis at (909) 384-5762 or Sergeant Gary Robertson at (909) 841-5361.
shooting, san bernardino county, inland empire news
- Target security breach: 40M possibly affected
- Rain, winds move into Southern California
- Students allegedly hack system, change grades
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense rests its case
- 2 taken to hospital after school bus crash 14 min ago
- Body found in Corona; investigation underway 11 min ago
- Fire erupts at strip mall in Hawthorne
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- Mega Millions: Georgia winner comes forward
- Congress passes bipartisan budget agreement
- abcnews: Renewed Gacy probe reunites family
- Mexico resort shootout: 5 dead in Rocky Point
- 'Anchorman 2' is overhyped, but still funny
- OTRC: Phil Robertson suspended from 'Duck Dynasty'