Inland Empire News
Robbery suspect arrested in string of Inland Empire massage parlor holdups
RIVERSIDE, Calif. (KABC) -- A man in Riverside was arrested in connection with a series of armed robberies of massage parlors in the Inland Empire.
Police arrested 39-year-old Kenneth Crawford on Saturday after officers recognized his vehicle in the area of Magnolia Avenue and Banbury Drive. Authorities say Crawford is responsible for holding up at least 20 massage parlors across the I.E.
Investigators say he targeted parlors in Riverside, Ontario, Jurupa Valley, Moreno Valley, Upland, Fontana and Chino since January.
The investigation is ongoing. If you have any information about these robberies, you're urged to contact Detective Jim Brandt at (951) 353-7137 with the Riverside Police Department or Detective Steve Mar at (909) 395-2919 with the Ontario Police Department.
robbery, arrest, san bernardino county, riverside county, inland empire news
- Montclair hit-run kills woman, injures teen
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money
- Sandy Hook gunman's father breaks silence
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- Fontana suspect escapes from police station
- Amber Alert canceled; LB boy found safe
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home
- Malaysia missing jet: Stolen passports probed 37 min ago
- abcnews: Convicted murderer of 7 awarded nearly $500K
- 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Port Authority records tied to chair subpoenaed
- Parents distracted by devices, study says
- Colorado collects $2M in recreational pot taxes
- 'The Bachelor' finale: 5 things to know...
- Stress management tip - call your doctor
2 min ago