Inland Empire News
Robbery suspect arrested in string of Inland Empire massage parlor holdups
RIVERSIDE, Calif. (KABC) -- A man in Riverside was arrested in connection with a series of armed robberies of massage parlors in the Inland Empire.
Police arrested 39-year-old Kenneth Crawford on Saturday after officers recognized his vehicle in the area of Magnolia Avenue and Banbury Drive. Authorities say Crawford is responsible for holding up at least 20 massage parlors across the I.E.
Investigators say he targeted parlors in Riverside, Ontario, Jurupa Valley, Moreno Valley, Upland, Fontana and Chino since January.
The investigation is ongoing. If you have any information about these robberies, you're urged to contact Detective Jim Brandt at (951) 353-7137 with the Riverside Police Department or Detective Steve Mar at (909) 395-2919 with the Ontario Police Department.
robbery, arrest, san bernardino county, riverside county, inland empire news
- Mulholland Bridge over I-405 finally opens
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment 53 min ago
- Venice beating caught on cam; suspects sought
- Baca acknowledges deputy hiring issues
- Motorcycle officer injured in Mid-City crash
- Woman shot to death in Long Beach; no arrests
- Big Sur fire burns 769 acres; chance of rain
- Bipartisan budget deal nears final passage
- abcnews: Pope delivers Christmas message to serve poor
- India diplomat claims cavity search in NYC
- Ronnie Biggs, 'Great Train Robber,' dies at 84
- 3-yr-old recovering after 5-organ transplant 29 min ago
- Video: 'American Hustle' takes you back to the '70s
- Photos: Brad Pitt over the years, 1991 to present