Inland Empire News
Robbery suspect arrested in string of Inland Empire massage parlor holdups
RIVERSIDE, Calif. (KABC) -- A man in Riverside was arrested in connection with a series of armed robberies of massage parlors in the Inland Empire.
Police arrested 39-year-old Kenneth Crawford on Saturday after officers recognized his vehicle in the area of Magnolia Avenue and Banbury Drive. Authorities say Crawford is responsible for holding up at least 20 massage parlors across the I.E.
Investigators say he targeted parlors in Riverside, Ontario, Jurupa Valley, Moreno Valley, Upland, Fontana and Chino since January.
The investigation is ongoing. If you have any information about these robberies, you're urged to contact Detective Jim Brandt at (951) 353-7137 with the Riverside Police Department or Detective Steve Mar at (909) 395-2919 with the Ontario Police Department.
robbery, arrest, san bernardino county, riverside county, inland empire news
- Malaysia Airlines flight goes missing
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- Fatal South LA fire determined suspicious
- Oxnard residents burglarize home
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- abcnews: Meat contaminated w/ LSD sickens family
- Florida mom charged with attempted murder
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Former NFL player Sharper to stay in jail
- Oprah gives away Essence cover dress to fan
- OTRC: Ke$ha leaves rehab after 2 months