Inland Empire News
Robbery suspect arrested in string of Inland Empire massage parlor holdups
RIVERSIDE, Calif. (KABC) -- A man in Riverside was arrested in connection with a series of armed robberies of massage parlors in the Inland Empire.
Police arrested 39-year-old Kenneth Crawford on Saturday after officers recognized his vehicle in the area of Magnolia Avenue and Banbury Drive. Authorities say Crawford is responsible for holding up at least 20 massage parlors across the I.E.
Investigators say he targeted parlors in Riverside, Ontario, Jurupa Valley, Moreno Valley, Upland, Fontana and Chino since January.
The investigation is ongoing. If you have any information about these robberies, you're urged to contact Detective Jim Brandt at (951) 353-7137 with the Riverside Police Department or Detective Steve Mar at (909) 395-2919 with the Ontario Police Department.
robbery, arrest, san bernardino county, riverside county, inland empire news
- Multi-vehicle crash shuts down 405 South 1 min ago
- Paul Walker autopsy results released 14 min ago
- Fatal Baldwin Village fire deemed accident
- Mexican truck with radioactive load stolen
- Mom sought for abducting 3 kids in Palmdale
- Boy, 7, dies following Mid-City shooting
- Human skeletal remains found in Montebello
- Simi Valley neighbors found dead in front yards
- NY train engineer in 'daze' just before crash 48 min ago
- abcnews: 2 skydivers killed in AZ midair collision
- Baby falls out of stroller in wild robbery
- Best high-tech toys for kids this season
- Paul Walker crash seen on surveillance video
- OTRC: Kelly Clarkson new Christmas music video