Inland Empire News
Reward offered in Temecula musician's murder
TEMECULA, Calif. (KABC) -- A $1,000 reward is being offered in the case of the death of a musician who was bound and gagged during a robbery in Temecula.
Singer and songwriter Larry Robinson, 64, was found unconscious at Pete's Music and Guitar Shop on March 22. He was rushed to a hospital but succumbed to his injuries.
No arrests have been made following the incident. But Chuck Dunn, a Murietta business owner hopes a $1,000 shopping spree at his store, So-Cal Sk8 and Surf, will convince those with information of the robbery to come forward.
Robinson was a well-liked musician in the Temecula community.Anyone with information on the robbery was urged to contact the Riverside County Sheriff's station at (951) 955-2777.
riverside county, homicide investigation, robbery, inland empire news
- Mandela death: So. Africa prepares for burial 25 min ago
- Unemployment falls to 7 pct, 203K jobs added 59 min ago
- Girl killed while walking in IE crosswalk
- Help Garth stuff busses full of toys in Ontario 1 min ago
- Los Angeles Co. social workers go on strike
- IE domestic-violence murder suspect at large
- New cold front to bring chance of rain, snow 2 min ago
- 4 local brothers are all members of LAPD
- UCSB meningitis: Student's legs amputated
- US teacher shot dead in Libya's Benghazi
- abcnews: Teen saved after swallowing magnets
- 2015 Ford Mustang still has plenty of muscle
- Man arrested in Paul Walker wreckage theft
- OTRC: Keri Russell, husband Shane Deary separate
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
8 min ago