Inland Empire News
Free health care clinic available in Indio
INDIO, Calif. (KABC) -- There is a free health care available for Inland Empire residents.
Doctors, dentists and optometrists will be offering their services for free at the Riverside County Fairgrounds in Indio. The clinic, held by Remote Area Medical (RAM), runs through Sunday.
Doors open at 5:30 a.m., but people can line up as early as 3 a.m. The clinic will close each day at 6 p.m.
For more information, visit RAM California's website.
riverside county, health, health care, health insurance, inland empire news
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash
- Malaysia missing jet: Door possibly found
- Los Angeles Marathon 2014 street closures
- Bees attack 71-year-old woman in Palm Desert
- IE WWII Medal of Honor recipient laid to rest
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- abcnews: Ex-FBI agent in captivity for 7 years
- Obama to preserve California federal lands
- Bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Ukraine won't budge '1 centimeter' from land 34 min ago
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video